What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Green seedless grapes. Dinner was beef stir fry over brown rice and a small piece of German chocolate cake. The beef was a bit chewy. I can never seem to make stir fry properly.

I had frozen yogurt downtown. Asked for a small cup. Cup not filled. Oh, they said, we don't fill the cup so there is room for toppings. Said I didn't need toppings so then they over-filled the cup. Okay since it cost over $5.

Does anyone drink those natural green juices? Supermarkets here are full of them. I once bought one, but it was pure evil in taste.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Does anyone drink those natural green juices? Supermarkets here are full of them. I once bought one, but it was pure evil in taste.

I've tried a couple of those juices when they did free tastes of them at supermarkets and Costco, but as you said, they're terrible.

The Patriots lost yesterday so that put paid to my reduced Dunkin Donuts coffee today. They have this promotion when the Pats play.

Pats won yesterday so Dunkin gives a medium coffee for half price, I think. Cheapskates! Last year if the Pats won the coffee was free.