Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Oh I forgot Hitmans Bodyguard was opening over your way on 17. Not here until 31. Nooooo, I wont be skipping it, you Mofo!!! I love Samuel and cant wait to see Salma as his hot wife.
I've been wondering, why do you have that in your favourites despite it only being released recently

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I've been wondering, why do you have that in your favourites despite it only being released recently
LOL because I was playing around testing for yoda one morning so I posted movies where I know the filmmakers. I dont know what my favourites are.

X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)

Movie> Oldboy(2013)
Rate> 4.5star

If you watch Bronson and this back to back, you probably wouldn't in a million years think the main characters were done by the same actor. That just shows how amazing Tom Hardy is.

8.5/10. Maybe 9/10 if I'm feeling really generous.

Badlands (1973) -

Terrence Malick's solid debut. If this is anything to go off then I'm looking forward to checking out the rest of his filmography

Why this movie is at 18% on Rotten Tomatoes I will never know. Then again high RT scores and good movies are not one and the same.

F**k the critics I like this movie. Is it on par with say First Blood? No. But who cares? It is Stallone in aviators with a 1911 and a Jatimatic wasting blatantly evil Hollywood action movie meat fodder. Not the richest on story or plot, and full of already done action movie tropes, but heavy on the action and one of my favorite action movie one liners.

"You're a disease. And I'm the cure."

Criminally underrated action flick.

AboveTheClouds:

ATC, I'm glad you watched and enjoyed that movie. It's in my Top 10 of all-time and I've been trying to get people that I know to watch it for years. I've watched it over and over, not only to see how things you'd think weren't important are (even small little scenes) but to see the awesome acting, especially Stacy Keach and Scott Wilson. Love this movie.
Hi DBG-- what year was Above the Clouds? There are quite a few with that title. Thanks.

~Doc

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The Picture of Dorian Gray (1945)

I think that's the first 'horror' movie I ever saw. Scared the absolute caca out of me (I was about 4 or 5. god knows why my parents let me watch it)

Finished The Witch. I guess I just didnt get it. I still have no idea what it was about other than the mother went insane and the father had a speech impediment.

Hi DBG-- what year was Above the Clouds? There are quite a few with that title. Thanks.

~Doc
Doc, AboveTheClouds is a person. I was jazzed that they watched and reviewed the movie The Ninth Configuration. You might check a few pages back and see their comment.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
What's your definition of classic danish films, matt? Most of the Danish films I've seen in recent times are with Mads Mikkelsen or Danish film mkers but moviemeditation has given me a list of more to see. I just think danish cinema right now is fantastic, and my eldest brother watches nothing but. He's so addicted he subscribed to a danish film channel.
Dreyer is my favorite..."Ordet" and "Day of Wrath" are my favorites of his.