"Guess the movie from the Screenshot" game

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I feel like that stack of things on the far left is a clue but ugh. My brain is elsewhere atm.

I feel like that stack of things on the far left is a clue but ugh. My brain is elsewhere atm.
That's not a clue, i don't even know what that is but whatever it isn't relevant in that scene. The lamps kind of relevant but only if you've seen the movie.

Will wait a bit til a few more chime in before posting another screenshot.

I think this one is still open.

You guys can continue with Achoo's one then because i'm leaving soon and it doesn't look like anyone is going to get it.

It was A Bittersweet Life (2005). Same director and main actor as I Saw The Devil which is why ynwtf was close.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
You guys can continue with Achoo's one then because i'm leaving soon and it doesn't look like anyone is going to get it.

It was A Bittersweet Life (2005). Same director and main actor as I Saw The Devil which is why ynwtf was close.

I haven't seen it, but if the framing is any indication to the quality I will be looking for it. Thanks for the reference.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé

looks like I popped in too late for that one. And yeah, Camo, I WOULD have guessed that. That was a serious contender for the 14th HoF actually

and, @ynwtf if you enjoy Korean action films with depth than you'd enjoy this movie

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
For all who are interested, my movie was "Who Killed Captain Alex", a very entertaining microbudget Ugandan film.

It's free on Youtube if you want to see it, they have no interest in making a profit, all they want to do is entertain.

For all who are interested, my movie was "Who Killed Captain Alex", a very entertaining microbudget Ugandan film.

It's free on Youtube if you want to see it, they have no interest in making a profit, all they want to do is entertain.
That was a bit too obscure, don't you think?

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
That was a bit too obscure, don't you think?
IDK, it has a whole bunch of views on Youtube. IHE has done a very popular review of it.