Song Tournament 2000

Tools    

1. Los Bravos-Black is Black vs. You Don't Mess Around with Jim - Jim Croce

2. George Harrison - My Sweet Lord vs. Chaka Khan-Ain't Nobody
...... This will count as Sexy Celebrity's votes. He's busy, can't come to the computer.

Who's doing Song Tournament 21?

If Dorothy won't do it, than maybe Sexy Celebrity will

If neither do it, I'll do it
I hate back-to-back hosting. I feel not as into it the second time. It might end up not as good as this one.

I'll host it then. For my next set of nominations, I'm selecting some really big hits, and a few absurd songs that I'm sure many people here will love and vote for.

21 is way too much, so I will accept up to 16 noms from each player.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

This time, players will private message me their noms. That way nobody will know which songs are whose. Except for me obviously since I am the host.

Let the night air cool you off
This time, players will private message me their noms. That way nobody will know which songs are whose. Except for me obviously since I am the host.
As long as it's not mandatory you keep your noms a secret, it's not a bad thing. I like to talk about the songs sometimes, and I don't want to feel like I need to be secretive about what I picked. It takes the fun out of it. I want everybody to know how "good" I am at liking music.

Let the night air cool you off

Damn Chaka Khan.

And damn Sexy Celebrity for not putting Chaka Khan with his own nominations. Sexy told me he can't believe it looks like Chaka Khan is actually going into the finals. He expected Chaka Khan out in the first round, not Final Two!

Damn Chaka Khan.

And damn Sexy Celebrity for not putting Chaka Khan with his own nominations. Sexy told me he can't believe it looks like Chaka Khan is actually going into the finals. He expected Chaka Khan out in the first round, not Final Two!

I was the first person to nominate it way back so I own it as far as I'm concerned.

It's official.

Chaka Khan is going to the Finals!

Chaka Khan-Ain't Nobody

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken

Will Los Bravos-Black is Black be going up against CHAKA KHAN in the Finals... or will it be You Don't Mess Around with Jim - Jim Croce ?

Only @edarsenal knows the answer.... when he votes.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
DAMN tough call!

THE FINAL TWO

LOS BRAVOS
"BLACK IS BLACK"

Nominated by cricket

CHAKA KHAN
"AIN'T NOBODY"

Nominated by cricket and Sexy Celebrity

Los Bravos-Black is Black vs. Chaka Khan-Ain't Nobody