THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I'm definitely going to look into financing a crown. Whether or not I need to rob a bank is another story. But yeah, dental work being considered cosmetic is garbage. Dental pain is horrible, and so is not being able to eat. Next they'll tell us our arms are cosmetic, or something equally silly.

I've heard a lot of bad experiences with gall bladders, kidney stones, and the like. Thankfully I've never experienced any of that. All my problems are from the neck up haha.

I'm definitely going to look into financing a crown. Whether or not I need to rob a bank is another story.
Yeah there was no mention of me fighting (and soundly defeating) Cosmic for the crown!

I'm definitely going to look into financing a crown. Whether or not I need to rob a bank is another story. But yeah, dental work being considered cosmetic is garbage. Dental pain is horrible, and so is not being able to eat. Next they'll tell us our arms are cosmetic, or something equally silly.

I've heard a lot of bad experiences with gall bladders, kidney stones, and the like. Thankfully I've never experienced any of that. All my problems are from the neck up haha.
I'm sorry to hear that. That's awful. It's odd because I have randomly thought of the same thing happening to me. My teeth are a bit long and there is a hairline crack in one of my fronts. Cosmetic might be an OK cop-out for a back tooth, but not a front one. The front teeth are how you greet the world. Try not to worry too much. I've seen a couple pics of you, you're a pretty girl. You'll get this sorted out somehow. I financed my own braces about 10 years ago. The dentist did a payment plan. I made little money but got it done without starving. I used to look like the Jerry Lewis version of the Nutty Professor. Like you said, though - just put some back smears under each eye. Ride that puppy out.

Half of my front tooth just cracked off.

It's 8:15 on a Friday night, so the dentist is closed. They're not open over the weekend. I don't even know what to do.
Ouch! Hope you can get it attended to before Monday.

@CosmicRunaway, maybe entertatint eh idea of some apple sauce, custard and sweet potato paste if those don't make you sick. Also, I've been horsing around with a meal replacement shake every morning, not because I'm huge, but because I don't have any time to eat in the mornings. Those things are crazy. Tons of nutrients, my complexion improved, my energy, I'm full (that's important) and I thinned right out. Anyway, in your acse it'd just be to avoid the temptation of steak and apples, etc.

"for your tooth!"

I got my front tooth fixed, for less than half of what I was expecting to pay out.

On the down side, those 15 minutes at the dentist cost me my entire morning. I left the house at 9:10, and after I got there I was only waiting a few minutes. After I left their office, by the time I got to the bus stop the next bus was just around the corner. I just got home a couple of minutes ago, and it's nearly 12:15.

If I had a car, this wouldn't have taken 3 hours, since you can get there in about 20 minutes (maybe half an hour depending on traffic). Just not on the bus.

At least you got it sorted, shame you had to wait the entire weekend though

At least you can smile again!!!!!

But whistling whilst talking is so under-rated and a precious commodity

Edit: apologies if that came across as in any way insensitive ..... most of my world-view was formed in my childhood and The Clangers made up a large part of that.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The picture above may not make any sense, but it's aesthetically pleasing.

Looks like a perfect cover art for my never-to-be-made experimental music album.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The picture above may not make any sense, but it's aesthetically pleasing.
Ha! How did I know you would like that.

Looks like a perfect cover art for my never-to-be-made experimental music album.
Compile those songs you made and sent me and stick that on it as the cover. Instant classic.

Ha! How did I know you would like that.
I don't know! Supernatural powers?!
Compile those songs you made and sent me and stick that on it as the cover. Instant classic.
I did not make any songs, that's why I said "never-to-be-made" and not "never-to-be-released".

But yeah, swans are my favourite birds right after titz

they call me mr wayno
She should've stopped after the necklace.

And what if the picture is incomplete and it goes even lower? :O

A full truck was delivered to the store today, with an unexpected guest: a raccoon. We do not have raccoons in Newfoundland, so it must have come across the water on the Oceanex. Animal Control think it was likely on the truck since it left Ontario a week ago.

Security showed us the video of the raccoon poking it's head up from in under the ramp, walk over to the corner of the door and watch the guy in Receiving unpack a box. He never noticed the raccoon out of the corner of his eye, not even when he walked past it, then turned around (in the direction of the raccoon, not on the opposite side). It wasn't until the raccoon was walking back onto the truck that he saw it.

It was absolutely hilarious. Especially when someone who works in another part of the store was just walking past, saw the raccoon, and ran away so fast he looked like a cartoon. What wasn't funny was that we then had to try and unload the truck as quickly as possible (into huge piles in the receiving bay) so that Animal Control could find and capture it. After spending almost the entire day doing this, the raccoon was spotted outside under the truck.