Television Tab

Tools    

I have to return some videotapes.
Definitely check this out if you have netflix.. only 10 episodes and it is easy to binge. Very bleak and not very many happy moments but it is really captivating

Definitely check this out if you have netflix.. only 10 episodes and it is easy to binge. Very bleak and not very many happy moments but it is really captivating
Briefly, what is it about?

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

Funny, clever and a great cast to boot. Season 2 should be a treat.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I enjoy Mark Duplass, but Room 104 is pretty bad so far.

I enjoy Mark Duplass, but Room 104 is pretty bad so far.
Decided to look it up and the premise sounds really interesting. I'm going to ignore your warning and watch it anyway. How bad could it be?

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
It's worth a peek. Just doesn't play like something you expect to see on HBO.

How long has this magical ability to collapse images been ava ok lable?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I love Would I Lie to You. Anyone else a fan?
I enjoyed that and Mr D loved it

Orphan Black

Would I lie To You? is really good once Rob Brydon takes over the chair. Lee Mack is like Paul Merton in that I only find him really funny doing this kind of thing. I've seen a couple of his stand up shows and Not Going Out and don't care for either.

Just watched season 1 of how to get away with murder, it's engaging, but I'm tired of following a show where I find the characters to be completely immoral ******** and to not care for any of them.

The same happened with House of Cards

Just watched season 1 of how to get away with murder, it's engaging, but I'm tired of following a show where I find the characters to be completely immoral ******** and to not care for any of them.

what about starting a REAL good TV-Show my brotha?!

Watch The Night Of.

I haven't seen it yet, but it sounds like it's for me. I like series where everyone's kind of awful.

I'm surprised I hated SOA so much. It should have been right up my alley.

Very clever show until it spiraled out of control with too many characters & subplots. (As did True Blood.) I bailed out when the male clones appeared.

I'm surprised I hated SOA so much.
Me too. I really tried, but it was too blokey for me.

Me too. I really tried, but it was too blokey for me.
I really wanted to like it because from the 2 episodes I saw, Katey Sagal is shining in that. But I just can't be arsed with bikers.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I had watched all of SOA and really enjoyed it but I really hated the last season and especially the very ending.

As for me, I just finished all seven seasons of Madmen
. GREAT show. Loved it all and very happy how they completed it as well

Started Season 3 of The Killing
. The first 2 seasons are based off the Danish crime show with a similar plot line that varies. Season 3 starts with a new investigation. This is a really excellent crime series with a lot of twists, emotionally charged and intelligently written. Very excited to see what seasons 3 & 4 will bring.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
what about starting a REAL good TV-Show my brotha?!

Watch The Night Of.
That was fantastic. Riz and John blew me away. Both such likable characters, and the acting was amazing.