Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Could'a sworn that was Catalina Sandino Moreno.

Honeykid, Darya is a babe! And it looks like she's already into the modeling gigs, which is a good thing for us.

Cat, the Geneviève Bujold is very nice. She was such a cutie!

Payday, nice pic of Amy Smart. I've always liked her.

Saunch, that pic of Amy Adams is smoking! I actually said "Gahh!" out loud when I saw it. I'm glad my wife wasn't in the room. And Morgan Lake looks like she should be on TV or the movies, so nice she is. The Eva Green shot is beautiful beyond words. But I'll try one: Baby!

D_chatterley, that's a good run of Delores Del Rio pictures there. She is a classic beauty.

SiB, that side-by-side of Rita and Amy! Holy smokes, that's almost too much loveliness to take!

Cat, I believe I've posted Charlie Murphy before and had to double-check her name also, so I don't blame ynwtf for making that joke! She is a phenom and I think I'm deeply in like with her.
Saunch, you're right, Catalina Sandino Moreno is very close in looks to Charlie and I think I could fall madly in bed with her...I mean love! Yeah, that's it!

Phoebe Tonkin:

She is beautiful indeed. I've seen her in quite a few shows on TV. Camera loves that face.

I'm bugged by her mole.
Well, we can hire a rat to gnaw that off!

She is beautiful indeed. I've seen her in quite a few shows on TV. Camera loves that face.
What face? Oh yeah, the face! I kid! I kid! She's beyond awesome. In that third pic she reminds me of a younger Mädchen Amick, which ain't a bad thing!

This might just do nobody any good.
Maybe it should Phoebe as Mädchen's daughter and not Amanda Seyfried!

Maybe it should Phoebe as Mädchen's daughter and not Amanda Seyfried!
That would have been nice. Seyfried's okay on the show, but when they don't show her I really forget she's playing Mädchen's daughter.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'm bugged by her mole. (frowning at self, not at her.)
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Cat, I believe I've posted Charlie Murphy before and had to double-check her name also, so I don't blame ynwtf for making that joke! She is a phenom and I think I'm deeply in like with her.
It was the opposite for me. When I saw a headline that Charlie Murphy had died, I thought they meant her. Got such a girl crush on her too, since Love/Hate.