Which Carrie Movie did you like better?

Tools    

Which remake are we talking about? I believe it was remade a few times.

Which remake are we talking about? I believe it was remade a few times.
the 2013 remake, sorry I meant to re edit the comment since there was a remake in 2002 as well which was treated as a TV film

Im not saying the original is the greatest thing ever but why would anyone choose the **** remake? Sissy was Carrie.

Haven't seen the remake but I feel 100% confident I'd be siding with the original.
Its one of those mostly shot by shot remakes that just changes the end up some to try and make it more climatic.

This might just do nobody any good.
The original is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

The remake is... there.

The climate is great jn the original.
I didnt say it wasnt (assuming you mean climax). I didnt say the new one did it better (it didnt)

After re-watching both the original and remake, I'm going have to say its a tie, they were both good in their own ways and both actresses that played Carrie did a good job also.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I've only seen the original.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
After re-watching both the original and remake, I'm going have to say its a tie, they were both good in their own ways and both actresses that played Carrie did a good job also.
I think both Sissy and Chloe brought their own to the table. While Sissy's is hailed as an instant classic, Chloe's modern day take on the table I thought was well done as well.

I would have to say Sissy's is a step above, but Chloe's truly is worthy of making it second best, due to the modern day setting.

The original is the only one I've seen and I think it would take some beating.

Having seen May (2002) I can imagine Angela Bettis was very good in the TV version.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I like the original cause I like how

SPOILER

Carrie's power and emotions were not as controlled and everyone died was a consequence in the prom. Or it's implied that they all died. Where as in the remake, she only directs her powers and rage to those few responsible if I remember correct, and it just wasn't near as suspenseful therefore.

I loved the original and liked the remake very much, but I'll give it to Sissy Spacek. Chloe Moretz does a fine job, but Sissy plays pathetic much better in her version.