Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
She's adorable. And wow, 69 here. She still has the same smile. Beautiful lady

Thanks Steel. That's Seinfeld?
It's Seinfeld music and laugh track overlaid on a scene from Kill Bill.

Uma never appeared on Seinfeld, but she is mentioned in one episode where Kramer claims he got her telephone number while waiting on line at the movies, later he finds that too much moisturizer in a pocket where he has the slip of paper he wrote the number on rubs Uma's number away so it is irretrievable and Kramer is heartbroken.

It's Seinfeld music and laugh track overlaid on a scene from Kill Bill.

Uma never appeared on Seinfeld, but she is mentioned in one episode where Kramer claims he got her telephone number while waiting on line at the movies, later he finds that too much moisturizer in a pocket where he has the slip of paper he wrote the number on rubs Uma's number away so it is irretrievable and Kramer is heartbroken.
Thanks. Do you find her to be beautiful?

Thanks. Do you find her to be beautiful?
You're going to hate me, Beatle (and somehow I knew sooner or later it would come down to this but...) no. Uma's not my cup of tea. It's her widely spaced eyes and that nose with the wide nostrils. Otherwise, she's a great actress, probably a nice person, I've enjoyed several of her movies and she's got a body to die for! Sorry.

You're going to hate me, Beatle (and somehow I knew sooner or later it would come down to this but...) no. Uma's not my cup of tea. It's her widely spaced eyes and that nose with the wide nostrils. Otherwise, she's a great actress, probably a nice person, I've enjoyed several of her movies and she's got a body to die for! Sorry.
hhhaaaaa ....

I don't think i could ever hate you, man. i love you,man (NOT in that way, blah,blah,blah).

How about Alec Guinnes?

I, on the other hand, love all those things .

hhhaaaaa ....

I don't think i could ever hate you, man. i love you,man (NOT in that way, blah,blah,blah).

How about Alec Guinnes?
Alec Guinness is a great actor, but he doesn't have the kind of female beauty I appreciate.

Alec Guinness is a great actor, but he doesn't have the kind of female beauty I appreciate.
hhaha yeah,ok. I just realized yesterday (as I was going through my threads out of shear boredom) that you already answered the question years ago.

Who do you consider to be the most beautiful? Ava Gardner? How about Katharine Hepburn?

At first I even confused her with Patti Boyd
God no. Patti Boyd was so lovely.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Crotch and ass cam again? Seriously?