What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Well that sure as hell woke me up! Better than a triple espresso.

Well that sure as hell woke me up! Better than a triple espresso.

At first i thoght you were being sarcastic about Floyd.

What do you think would Ludwig's and Amadeus' reaction be? Knowing their characters, Ludwig would probably be pissed of, while AMA would crack up.

At first i thoght you were being sarcastic about Floyd.

What do you think would Ludwig's and Amadeus' reaction be? Knowing their characters, Ludwig would probably be pissed of, while AMA would crack up.
LOL never sarcastic about Pink Floyd, B.

Well Ludwig probably wouldnt hear it and Wolfy would probably drop a holy profanity.

LOL never sarcastic about Pink Floyd, B.

Well Ludwig probably wouldnt hear it and Wolfy would probably drop a holy profanity.
Oh Christ! I forgot he went deaf! UNFBELIEVEBLE! My english fails me here. what does it mean to drop a holy profanity, Dani?

Oh Christ! I forgot he went deaf! UNFBELIEVEBLE! My english fails me here. what does it mean to drop a holy profanity, Dani?

Wolfy had very bawdy vocabulary. I imagine his reaction would have been HOLY SHT!

Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest

- I love this song since it came out in like 2007 or something and more recently the lyrics are just so powerful. #RIPChester

A system of cells interlinked
Dimmu Borgir - Puritania