Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Monica Bellucci, should be in this list.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
How bout some Vivien. Wow. If I had testicles and she looked at me like that they would run away...and I would instantly fall in love

This might just do nobody any good.
Abbie Cornish

My first thought was Mia Farrow in the "Rosemary's Baby" epoch.
Yeah, very similar look.
I just saw that two days ago. Such a fun movie. Farrow is pretty but I honestly ache looking at her in some scenes.

Girl was always thin but the film does a great job of making her look like a soft breeze would tear her apart. The phone booth scene particularly.

Penelope Cruz

How bout some Vivien. Wow. If I had testicles and she looked at me like that they would run away...and I would instantly fall in love
She was a pretty good dancer too dani

Wow she's got the moves. Makes me want to dance but I dance like Elaine on Seinfeld, D.

My parents met her and Laurence when they visited here. Swoon

I love her in Pulp Fiction. I especially like the bit just prior to this where Mia plays the tape – the movement Thurman does as she presses the button always tickles me.

My parents met her and Laurence when they visited here. Swoon
That must have been special .

That must have been special .
I'm surprised my mother never told me. My father told me when I mentioned reading Laurence's biography, and he raved about how stunning Viv was.

I'm surprised my mother never told me. My father told me when I mentioned reading Laurence's biography, and he raved about how stunning Viv was.
When you mentioned it I recalled Patrick Troughton being in New York with them to do Caesar and Cleopatra and Anthony and Cleopatra. I feel like I've read him saying that they fought like cat and dog on the ship home but can't locate it in his biography . He does mention Larry finding it difficult to relax and that on the final night:

"we had drinks with them on Viv's landing. They ought to have done this sort of thing more often – to get to know everyone better. The initiative has to come from them. This would have kept the company together better and ensured more teamwork and better acting. Larry and Viv know this now and feel they've rather failed us. However the last night party made up for a lot. The old man said that he would meet me again in the future. So that's good!"

When you mentioned it I recalled Patrick Troughton being in New York with them to do Caesar and Cleopatra and Anthony and Cleopatra. I feel like I've read him saying that they fought like cat and dog on the ship home but can't locate it in his biography . He does mention Larry finding it difficult to relax and that on the final night:
They fought like feral cats all the time. Viv was bipolar and from what I recall of the bio would frequently take herself off her meds.

Speaking of which, seems Larry was rough anyway. I recently saw Dame Margaret Natalie Smith on some show talking about working with him in her early days, and he once even hit her! On stage! I will do more research on the fat bastard, and post it maybe in Gid's thread on celebrities that were bad. In fact, I might start one of my own, since her's is on celebrities who didn't get along.