Funk 'n' Soul song tournament

Tools    

@d_chatterley the links for The Undisputed Truth, A Taste Of Honey and Etta James won't play for me here (generally anything from a YouTube account that has "- Topic" at the end won't play here) .... would these be acceptable as alternative links for those of us that would need them?

The Undisputed Truth - Smiling Faces Sometimes
A Taste Of Honey - Boogie Oogie Oogie
Etta James - I'd Rather Go Blind

@Chypmunk yeah those will work great. Thank you so much for finding the alternatives. I was wondering how you guys can tell what might work or not. Good to know about the "topic" thing.

@Chypmunk yeah those will work great. Thank you so much for finding the alternatives. I was wondering how you guys can tell what might work or not. Good to know about the "topic" thing.
No worries, all part of being a good host imo.

@christine, Betty Lavette, VERY COOL! Always loved "Damn Your Eyes" by her. Saw her in downtown Detroit at the yearly Jazz Festival back in the mid 90's as a closing act during the Festival. Amazing show. Incredible lady.
fantastic you got to see her Ed, I love her voice

Looks like we're just waiting on nominations from @jiraffejustin and then we'll turn the lights down, light up the disco ball and throw some shapes on the floor!

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
fantastic you got to see her Ed, I love her voice
She had the crowd in her hand the MOMENT she walked onto the stage, and I don't think anyone sat down the entire show.

I'm in...

The Pointer Sisters - Automatic
Smokey Robinson - Cruisin'
Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke
The Temptations - Papa Was A Rolling Stone
War - Why Can't We Be Friends?
Parliament - Give Up The Funk
The Jacksons - Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)
Rufus & Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

@mojofilter - the tournament break didn't last long did it
Anywho, The Pointer Sisters link won't play here (another "- Topic" account) so will this one do as an alternative for those of us that will need it?

Some smoochy ones too, nice to see some Philly soul there @edarsenal
No idea why but I'm gonna hazard a guess you will be the most popular participant on the dance floor when the smoochy ones are playing - no offence intended guys

@mojofilter - the tournament break didn't last long did it
Anywho, The Pointer Sisters link won't play here (another "- Topic" account) so will this one do as an alternative for those of us that will need it?
As long as I'm not hosting

I need to switch my Stevie Wonder song to another Stevie Wonder song

Replace Sir Duke with this

Stevie Wonder - We Can Work It Out

No idea why but I'm gonna hazard a guess you will be the most popular participant on the dance floor when the smoochy ones are playing - no offence intended guys
Er...might have to sit that one out

Er...might have to sit that one out
Well, if you're sitting it out so am I 'cos I'm not smooching with any of this lot (again no offence guys)

A system of cells interlinked
Let's jam....Let's jam, radioactive.