Who is the Best Fighting Actor according to you?

Tools    

Jackie Chan's choreography blows everybody else out of the water. The John Wick franchise and The Raid franchise are easily the most respectable things going today, but they're steeped in a grit that forgets how fun Jackie Chan made his work.

“I was cured, all right!”
There's too many!
Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan are of course the fathers of the martial arts in movies. Both are funny and entertaining as hell. They will always be The Masters!
But working TODAY:
Iko Uwais and Yayan Ruhian are the bests!
Also Tony Jaa, Scott Adkins, Tiger Chan, JeeJa Yanin are extremely great fighters!
If we talking about an actor without the "Martial Arts" background that work hard to use choreography in movies, one guy that comes to mind is Keanu Reeves, this guy works hard in choreography and is very good to see the man kicking some asses.

“I was cured, all right!”
Samurai - Shintaro Katsu (Hanzo the Razor, Zaitoichi)
Shintaro Katsu is great!
I believe that Tatsuya Nakadai is better with a sword in his hand!
But it's great to see some love to Shintaro Katsu.
The man is a myth.

Shintaro Katsu is great!
I believe that Tatsuya Nakadai is better with a sword in his hand!
But it's great to see some love to Shintaro Katsu.
The man is a myth.
I didn't care much for Yojimbo but I loved Sword of Doom

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Scott Adkins is truly making waves. He's able to adapt to different modes of fighting styles. Usually known for his tricking and impressive kicking skills, he does bring a grounded style with MMA and even Boxing as well.

Michael Jai White has 8 black belts and he's also able to adapt to different styles due to his versatility in martial arts.

An underrated gem is Kane Kosugi. He went from child star in his Ninja father's films to breaking out on his own with roles in 2002's Blood Heat and especially 2013's Ninja II: Shadow of a Tear, when he faced Scott Adkins in the finale.

I second that motion.

BANNED
How about street fighting like Krav Maga?

Samurai - Shintaro Katsu (Hanzo the Razor, Zaitoichi)
Martial Arts - Iko Uwais (The Raid, The Raid 2)
Fighting - Tom Hardy (Bronson, Warrior)

BANNED
True. jackie chan,jet lee are also legends in fights
Jackie Chan's choreography blows everybody else out of the water. The John Wick franchise and The Raid franchise are easily the most respectable things going today, but they're steeped in a grit that forgets how fun Jackie Chan made his work.

BANNED
yep thats true. although i would really like to see them in a real fight,not in a movie. i wonder where the opponent would end up in. Heaven?
There's too many!
Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan are of course the fathers of the martial arts in movies. Both are funny and entertaining as hell. They will always be The Masters!
But working TODAY:
Iko Uwais and Yayan Ruhian are the bests!
Also Tony Jaa, Scott Adkins, Tiger Chan, JeeJa Yanin are extremely great fighters!
If we talking about an actor without the "Martial Arts" background that work hard to use choreography in movies, one guy that comes to mind is Keanu Reeves, this guy works hard in choreography and is very good to see the man kicking some asses.

BANNED
true. Having a belt represent their level of devotion and practice of martial arts. being a brown belter in karate myself,i know the grandeur of it.
Scott Adkins is truly making waves. He's able to adapt to different modes of fighting styles. Usually known for his tricking and impressive kicking skills, he does bring a grounded style with MMA and even Boxing as well.

Michael Jai White has 8 black belts and he's also able to adapt to different styles due to his versatility in martial arts.

An underrated gem is Kane Kosugi. He went from child star in his Ninja father's films to breaking out on his own with roles in 2002's Blood Heat and especially 2013's Ninja II: Shadow of a Tear, when he faced Scott Adkins in the finale.

My man IKO UWAIS

BANNED
why not? he too is a master blaster in fighting
No love for Jet Li?

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
No love for Jet Li?
Of course. Jet is a legend. Just sad that he has to slow it down due to hyperthyroidism.

Another great fighter: Marko Zaror from Kiltro, Mirageman, Undisputed III...nice guy too.

There's loads of indie artists who have showcased some pretty awesome skills.
Eric Jacobus, Andy Le, Brian Le, and Daniel Mah; Fabian Garcia, Lohan Buson.

Also Philip Ng, who is playing Bruce Lee in Birth of the Dragon. He's a real martial artist, skilled in Ving Tsun, Choy Li Fut, Taekwondo, and Kickboxing. His family owns martial arts schools in Hong Kong and Chicago.