Steven Seagal's best movies

Tools    

i ve always like since i was a child watching steven seagal on screen, he has that.macho man look from the first sight of him, i personally enjoyed most of his movies, some of them were a bit generic but i kinda like his camera presence he has that charisma on screen, and as a martial art guy he is really one of the best out there.
i have a selection of his best movies in my opinion, from top to bottom for me the best ones has to be as follows:
1- under siege
2-above the law
3-the glimmer man
4-fire down below
5-the patriot
6-hard to kill
7-under siege 2
i haven t seen any of his post 2000 movies as i simply felt the direction was bad.
have your say

Under Siege
Hard To Kill
Above The Law
On Deadly Ground - I might be one of the few who actually liked this
Fire Down Below

You mention his movies since 2000... most of them have been direct to video. His last 5 or 6 films don't even have Wiki pages
Seagal suffers from his own ego though and he's a pathological liar, which has damaged his credibility. He got himself a small reputation, and then decided it would be best to act like a diva... and act like his reputation was bigger than it actually was.
His vanity (probably a result of the ego) has made him a bit of a laughing stock as well tbh. Just look at his hair.
Tom Arnold once said on the set of Exit Wounds, that Seagal would colour his head with a black marker pen before the cameras would roll

Make a better place
I'll only list Steven's movies post 2000 that I think are worth watching

Force of Execution 2013

a Dangerous Man 2009

The Keeper 2009

Driven to Kill 2009

Urban Justice 2007

Ticker 2001Exit Wounds 2001

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
I remember I thought Under Seige was a great action movie when I was a teenager but haven't revisited it. Exit Wounds on the other hand has some decent action and is genuinely funny. Fun pop corn movie.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
The only Seagal movies I thought were good were Under Siege 1 and 2. I wanted to like Above the Law since it has good things in but Seagal's character keeps talking about how he does not tolerate criminals who are above the law, yet he himself breaks all these laws in order to get them, so the movie kind of felt hypocritical to me. But it's his third best at least.

Welcome to the human race...
I just assume that whichever one is the least bad becomes the best by default.

Anyway, as of writing I seem to have only seen four movies with Seagal in them - Hard to Kill, Under Siege, Executive Decision, and Machete, none of which I'd describe as good. However, if I had to rank them...

1. Machete
2. Executive Decision
3. Hard to Kill
4. Under Siege