Will Superman appear in Justice League???

Tools    

Because according to me Justice league is incomplete without Superman and I have heard rumors that he won't appear in the movie...

What are your thoughts about that?

Thank you - I never knew before that his first name was Will

#nevertoooldtolearn

Chypmunk i was just asking the question ... otherwise, his whole and soul name is Superman

Saunch I also want him to be in the Movie but i got dishearted listening to rumours

The movie is going to be a 3 hour schlocky Zack Snyder sh*tfest regardless.

As a matter of fact, Snyder is probably going to impose more of his Bullsh*t Jesus Symbolism Fetish when 'Captain Hypocrite-Murder Man' is resurrected like the Son of Christ.

The movie is going to be a 3 hour schlocky Zack Snyder sh*tfest regardless.

As a matter of fact, Snyder is probably going to impose more of his Bullsh*t Jesus Symbolism Fetish when 'Captain Hypocrite-Murder Man' is resurrected like the Son of Christ.
as they do in many CBM's

i think Whedon finishing the film will be a good thing, it'll probably be more acceptable to the mainstream

Chypmunk i was just asking the question ... otherwise, his whole and soul name is Superman
Enlightened and then devastated all in the one day

It's kinda doubtful he won't appear.
I mean spoiler alert...

WARNING: "BvS and Justice League" spoilers below

Supes wasn't actually dead at the end of BvS, like, the soil on the grave moves FFS.

So he has to be in the JL movie.

as they do in many CBM's

i think Whedon finishing the film will be a good thing, it'll probably be more acceptable to the mainstream
True that

Enlightened and then devastated all in the one day

Hahaha I really Like your Sense of Humour

Guys I am just thinking to make a DIY Superman costume for this year's Halloween can anyone of you please suggest some sites from where I can take help.

Chypmunk Thank You. I really appreciate your effort but I am searching for a Superman jacket instead of a shirt so that it can be used during off season in casual wears too.

I would be thankful to you if you can suggest me some Superman jackets too. Except for jacket, I am going to follow your given links.

Don't know any links to make a diy Superman jacket, only to buy them ready made (such as this one or places like Amazon/eBay). Sorry.

It's kinda doubtful he won't appear.
I mean spoiler alert...

WARNING: "BvS and Justice League" spoilers below

Supes wasn't actually dead at the end of BvS, like, the soil on the grave moves FFS.

So he has to be in the JL movie.
This.
Also both IMDB and Wikipedia are saying Henry Cavill is in it, and I doubt that they're going to make a Justice League movie without including what is arguably DC's best known character

as they do in many CBM's

"as they do in many CBM's"

Please, list a few. It would definitely help your case.

Zack Snyder leans too heavily on it. Along with his sh*t direction, Snyder doesn't know what subtlety is. In 'Man of Steel', he visits a church in a very boring and heavy handed scene where his head is pictured next to Jesus, along with Henry Cavill floating above the Earth in a crucifixion pose, (the character is also established to be 33, the exact same age Jesus was when he was put on the cross.) Along with many other pretentious awkward underlying themes of Religious Symbolism. And throughout the entire course of Dawn of Justice, there was non-stop talk of gods and other deities. Everyone saw Superman as a Godlike Figure, not a hero they could look up to. Along with:
WARNING: "Murderman V Captain Hypocrite: Dawn of AIDS" spoilers below
Murder Man sacrificing himself only to be resurrected with obvious Christ Symbolism then, and more on the way in the next joint.

Whedon finishing the film means DC knew it was going to be sh*t, so they brought in a Studio Punching bag at the last minute to help fix it. (Which won't do a thing.) If you mean "less terrible and pretentious" by "more acceptable to the mainstream", then yes, you're correct. Snyder is up there with one of the most pretentious and overall terrible filmmakers out there, it just shows with the "Martha" scene. It doesn't mean these movies are "Smart." All it means is that Snyder is a sh*t director and a terrible storyteller who doesn't know how to express things in movies, in a clear or intelligent way.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Because according to me Justice league is incomplete without Superman and I have heard rumors that he won't appear in the movie...

What are your thoughts about that?
If it makes money for whomever, they'll bring it back. Movie makers only care about making money.

as they do in many CBM's

"as they do in many CBM's"

Please, list a few. It would definitely help your case.

Zack Snyder leans too heavily on it. Along with his sh*t direction, Snyder doesn't know what subtlety is. In 'Man of Steel', he visits a church in a very boring and heavy handed scene where his head is pictured next to Jesus, along with Henry Cavill floating above the Earth in a crucifixion pose, (the character is also established to be 33, the exact same age Jesus was when he was put on the cross.) Along with many other pretentious awkward underlying themes of Religious Symbolism. And throughout the entire course of Dawn of Justice, there was non-stop talk of gods and other deities. Everyone saw Superman as a Godlike Figure, not a hero they could look up to. Along with:
WARNING: "Murderman V Captain Hypocrite: Dawn of AIDS" spoilers below
Murder Man sacrificing himself only to be resurrected with obvious Christ Symbolism then, and more on the way in the next joint.

Whedon finishing the film means DC knew it was going to be sh*t, so they brought in a Studio Punching bag at the last minute to help fix it. (Which won't do a thing.) If you mean "less terrible and pretentious" by "more acceptable to the mainstream", then yes, you're correct. Snyder is up there with one of the most pretentious and overall terrible filmmakers out there, it just shows with the "Martha" scene. It doesn't mean these movies are "Smart." All it means is that Snyder is a sh*t director and a terrible storyteller who doesn't know how to express things in movies, in a clear or intelligent way.
Spider-man 2, Spider-man:Homecoming, Captain America spring to mind. It's always been there with Superman, they had it in Singer's version

You seem to have a Snyder fixation, do you think WB got Whedon to finish it because of Snyder's "incompetence"?

Spider-man 2, Spider-man:Homecoming, Captain America spring to mind.
Please, Elaborate.

It's always been there with Superman, they had it in Singer's version
It hasn't always been there. Singer's version may have had it and it was very stupid, but It wasn't in your face and utterly pretentious. Even in the comics, they looked up to Superman as a symbol, not as Jesus Christ.

You seem to have a Snyder fixation, do you think WB got Whedon to finish it because of Snyder's "incompetence"?
Yes. Call me when the Reviews are out bud.