What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

thinking that morbid thoughts and coke don't go together- I mean look at all those coke commercials, you'd think they're practically saying their selling happiness in a bottle

cheer up Caity- at least you don't have a project that's late that you haven't really done any actual work on...
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Thinking morbid thoughts and drinking a coke...
Don't think morbid thoughts here's a hug for you it could be worse, you could be snorting coke

Aww... thanks Nebbit and Glitter... I'll get my head back on straight in a bit...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

oh then your doing a better job than I am- my head has never been quite exactly straight

talkin to mon amis and listenin to music ooh and typing

Do you know my poetry?
Right now I am writing my 2,000 post and I would just like to say that I love you all!!!!!

I would also like to say:

Congratulations to me!!!!!!!

Congratulations indeed.

You ready? You look ready.
Sitting in a Hampton Inn in Long Island.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

watching my new kitten attack one of thos ethings that you put a toilet roll on- what are those called? anyway it's quite amusing- even though I have no clue why one of those things ended up in the office.........

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Watching Chapelle's Show (HILARIOUS) and trying to read a book at the same time. Not easy.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I ate all your bees.
Preparing for DJ'ing. Getting my play list ready and making sure the speakers are up to the challange.

MovieForums Extra
Getting ready to go to work......ah....the joys of retail

Feeling hung over, and tired.

averaging my posts per day- i figured out that the system is eneffective- i am taking away the three and something odd months i was grounded...now that i think about it this is going to take way too much work. nevermind..now i am thinking of something to do

Thinking that fahrenheit 9 11 was a good movie..just saw it..

Looking around Movie Forums, happy that I just joined.

Originally Posted by Jabot
Looking around Movie Forums, happy that I just joined.
Welcome!

Around here I'm known as the sexy one. So any time someone mentions the word 'sexy' or 'hot' they are referring to me.

Glad to have yea here