Passengers 2016 - cocktail

Tools    

hi there,

does anyone know in detail what that blue cocktail was? (picture attached)

greetz

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I would say blue margarita but there's no salt. Blue martini? I dont drink cocktails very often so I'm no help, but I would go with that second suggestion if you stick an olive in it. Nice colour. Looks like Heisenberg's meth.

I've not seen the film so take my response with a pinch of salt (and preferably tequila and lime) .... if it's a real cocktail just from that still it looks most like a Blue Devil or perhaps a Blue Moon but it could also easily be a 'mocktail' containing something akin to blue curaçao somebody made for the film with the desired look/colour?

The Passenger is science fiction, so I'd venture a guess that the blue drink represents something futuristic. So not a real drink. But it is served in a Martini glass, so probably a Neutron Martini

I've not seen the film so take my response with a pinch of salt (and preferably tequila and lime)
I had a blue margarita once. It was really nice.

I had a blue margarita once. It was really nice.
I had a blue jumper once - hated it, accidentally left it on a bus on purpose.

I had a blue jumper once - hated it, accidentally left it on a bus on purpose.
ROFL!

Here you go, OP.

https://www.diffordsguide.com/en-au/.../255/blue-bird

Thank you dani8, looks like it. I am wondering, how much it would cost, when u order it in a bar. Anyone working there? And maybe sb. can try it out and tell us if it was worth the screentime... ;-)

btw. yesterday I edited the title to "Passengers", but no change. why?

ok, can u change it to: "Passengers 2016 - Cocktail", because that's the proper movie name.

Thank you dani8, looks like it. I am wondering, how much it would cost, when u order it in a bar.
Would depend on how fancy the bar is. I just looked up a menu in my city at a swish hotel right on the harbour in a major ripoff *cough* I mean tourist area and all cocktails are $23 at the moment as a special offer, so I'd be thinking usually around $40 (close to US currency). My local pub which I havent been to in a few years probably has them for maybe $15. Cheaper to make your own.