Why do some of you just quit watching a Movie?

Tools    

I'm not trying to start an argument. But I seriously don't get it when someone just stops a movie without finishing it. Several users on here have admitted it with saying something like "Yeah, I stopped the Movie 30 Minutes in because I didn't like it." If it's 'Son of the Mask,' I totally understand. But you just don't quit a film, no matter what it is. (Even 'Salo'... maybe.) I understand people are entitled and are allowed to do what they want to do. However; Film is an art form that needs to be experienced, as you witness the entire film in it's full running time. You don't see me like; "Wow, this 'Boyhood' is super long and a bit boring, I'M JUST GOING TO STOP AT THE HALFWAY POINT AND JUDGE IT THEN RIGHT THEN AND THERE!” Again, not everyone should be held by the same standard I hold myself to when watching a film. I just find it to be very immature.
Because time is something you can never get back. And if a movie is giving every single indication of wasting your time on this earth, I don't see anything wrong with terminating its drain on your life force.

I think I'll start a thread: 'Why Would Someone Care if Someone Else Quits Watching a Movie???'
You're a GENIUS , Rules! But you knew that already.

Well go ahead, then. Or I will. I realize you're probably kidding, but you're spot on! I'll give you 15 more minutes. (Because the initial post may be a lengthy one.)

Because time is something you can never get back. And if a movie is giving every single indication of wasting your time on this earth, I don't see anything wrong with terminating its drain on your life force.

We should tie up someone with ropes (I offer myself a a victim) and force them to watch their least favorite movie WHILE listening to their least favorite music. (American Reunion and Carmina Burana in my case). .......expectin a dedication in "what's you're listening"

You can't win an argument just by being right!
:

We should tie up someone with ropes (I offer myself a a victim) and force them to watch their least favorite movie WHILE listening to their least favorite music. (American Reunion and Carmina Burana in my case). .......expectin a dedication in "what's you're listening"
Like this? Me sitting through a movie I wanted to quit 15 minutes in but the dog ran off with the remote

*isn't planning anything at all here...*

Like this? Me sitting through a movie I wanted to quit 15 minutes in but the dog ran off with the remote

Yeah, I was just thinking about A Clockwork Orange. Insane movie. Saw it long ago though. Do you think it's possible to kill someone with a movie? Not because they die of hunger or whatever, but because of shear mental pain.

Yeah, I was just thinking about A Clockwork Orange. Insane movie. Saw it long ago though. Do you think it's possible to kill someone with a movie? Not because they die of hunger or whatever, but because of shear mental pain.
I'm sure if my husband wanted to kill me he would strap me down just like that and force me to watch the bachelor or the kardashins, or the like. Wouldn't take long.

Only now that you can dance.
DO YOU LOVE me, oh do you love me.nooow that I can dance? Oh ...
I can do mashed potatoes too.

I hear this is also featured

edit: what a hell ...there are two different videos with the same adress...

Anyway, I meant De Todo Un Poco. I love that song.

I quit watching 50 shades of grey after reading the opening paragraph of the book. Fastest quit watch I've ever had.

If I actually start falling asleep watching a movie, give me one reason why I should continue to watch? If I stop a movie, it's because it is literally putting me to sleep.

If I actually start falling asleep watching a movie, give me one reason why I should continue to watch? If I stop a movie, it's because it is literally putting me to sleep.
Bless you. At least you CAN sleep. I've been suffering from insomnia all my life. I wish there were a movie that puts me to sleep. I think the last time that happened was in 1996.

Bless you. At least you CAN sleep. I've been suffering from insomnia all my life. I wish there were a movie that puts me to sleep. I think the last time that happened was in 1996.
Some of the best sleeps I ever have are infront of a terrible movie. So sad when I wake up just before the end credits.

Some of the best sleeps I ever have are infront of a terrible movie. So sad when I wake up just before the end credits.

I AM an insomniac, so if a movie puts me to sleep, what does that tell you?

I AM an insomniac, so if a movie puts me to sleep, what does that tell you?
Oh I hear you, Gid. When a movie puts me to sleep I say it cured my insomnia.

What was the movie?

I have a few movies that may work for you to sleep...