New Trailers Here!

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Yeah, I'm looking forward to both. Especially Seven Sisters. I just hope Noomi can pull this off.
Trailer looks awesome, huge Noomi Rapace fan. Just in case nobody knows they renamed the movie, now it is What Happened to Monday.

Trailer looks awesome, huge Noomi Rapace fan. Just in case nobody knows they renamed the movie, now it is What Happened to Monday.
I wasn't aware of that. Gotta say, I'm not feeling the new title.

This might just do nobody any good.
Darkest Hour, directed by Joe Wright, starring Gary Oldman, Lily James, Stephen Dillane, Kristin Scott Thomas and Ben Mendelsohn.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Wow looks stunning. Took me a bit to recognise Oldman.

Looks like Typical Joe Wright Oscar Bait Schlock, hope Oldman gardeners a nomination though. I really hope the film turns out great, but I doubt it.

Looks like Typical Joe Wright Oscar Bait Schlock, hope Oldman gardeners a nomination though. I really hope the film turns out great, but I doubt it.
As much as I like Gary Oldman and want him to win an Oscar for this, it's going to be tough for him when he's going up against Daniel Day-Lewis

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Whoa. That looks awesome!
It does. Apparently it already came out last year. Oh well, better late than never.

The Snowman

Directed by Tomas Alfredson (Let the Right One In), starring Michael Fassbender, Rebecca Ferguson, Charlotte Gainsbourg, J.K. Simmons, Chloe Sevigny, Toby Jones, James D'Arcy, Jamie Clayton and Val Kilmer.

Lead character is named Harry Hole.

I have to return some videotapes.
The Snowman

Directed by Tomas Alfredson (Let the Right One In), starring Michael Fassbender, Rebecca Ferguson, Charlotte Gainsbourg, J.K. Simmons, Chloe Sevigny, Toby Jones, James D'Arcy, Jamie Clayton and Val Kilmer.

Lead character is named Harry Hole.
That looks so good.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The Night of The Virgin
Well that's creepy, MM!

Taraji P. Henson is... JOHN WI... uh, Proud Mary!

Wonderstruck

Todd Haynes follow-up to the masterful Carol which follows two intersecting timelines about children longing for a better life.

Stars Oakes Fegley, Julianne Moore, Michelle Williams and Millicent Simmonds, based on the book by Brian Selznick (The Invention of Hugo Cabret).

Opens October 20th.