Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Halfway through Get Out. I admit the trailer did it no good, but movie is trippy. In a good way.

It says it won some awards, so it must be good
Had to shut it off after 10 minutes. Probably OK for teen girls, but not what I wanted to watch.

Watching this one instead:

Christine (2106)

ahhh, that's much better!

Movie Forums Extra
I'm going to watch The Philadelphia Story, and Katharine Hepburn is elegant and beautiful

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

It says it won some awards, so it must be good
Had to shut it off after 10 minutes. Probably OK for teen girls, but not what I wanted to watch.

Watching this one instead:

Christine (2106)

ahhh, that's much better!
How was it? I keep pausing when I see it in my list but move on. I just need a little nudge!!

How was it? I keep pausing when I see it in my list but move on. I just need a little nudge!!
I just finished Christine (2016)...it's a pretty powerful film about depression and is based on the true life story of news reporter Christine Chubbuck, and her life inspired the 1976 movie Network. I liked this much better than Network (1976). Yeah, you should watch it!

Just watched Scream and Nightmare on Elm Street for the first time. I've never been a horror fan up for the all the years of my existence but playing the new games Friday the 13th and the PC port Dead By Daylight has made me want to watch all the classics. I'm looking for Halloween and Friday the 13th now.

I remember having nightmares for a week as a kid thanks to the werewolf Goosebumps episode and as such it soured me toward horror films all these years but now I'm watching them mostly to laugh. Like Scream, I was laughing within the first 5 minutes of it just because the girl went from being slightly creeped out by a guy on the phone to flirting with him and lying about having a boyfriend and carrying on a conversation with him until he threatens her. I looked it up later and I guess it's more of a black comedy than outright serious horror film but that's fine with me since I find humor in these things. I appreciate my movies to be serious but some of these horror films seem to intentionally not take themselves seriously and I can appreciate that since I find humor in it.

Love love love The Seventh Seal. When Death first appears to the knight, it's a stunning scene.

Love love love The Seventh Seal. When Death first appears to the knight, it's a stunning scene.
Well, I haven't seen it, but I know Max plays chess against death. And I love both Max and chess.

Well, I haven't seen it, but I know Max plays chess against death. And I love both Max and chess.
I have never been able to play chess. I just could not remember the moves even for 5 seconds.

I have never been able to play chess. I just could not remember the moves even for 5 seconds.
Shame. It's a bloody brilliant game. Hell, Fischer devoted HIS LIFE to it.

Speaking of which, have you seen?

I don't know what that is. So, have you seen Pawn Sacrifice?
Never heard of Pawn Sacrifice. Why would I see it?

This is a cribbage board. A card game where you move around the board.