Keanu Reeves

Tools    

Do you like Keanu?!
12.77%
6 votes
He needs to be fired and never heard from again. In the name of all that does not suck please stop!
78.72%
37 votes
He gets a bad rap. He isnt as bad as they say. Why does everyone hate him?
8.51%
4 votes
Meh. Well at least Ashton Kutcher will get his turned down roles. Punk'd rocks man!
47 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I don't really like him as an actor a whole bunch, but I think it's become almost a thing to hate on his acting. The funniest thing was when I read somewhere Ashton Kutcher said he started acting because he thought he could do a better job than him.
Now there is someone I would have voted to: "He needs to be fired and never heard from again. In the name of all that does not suck please stop!" He can just STFU as far as I'm concerned.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I can't seem to find a pic but they gave him a literal bowl (hair) cut, using a bowl - he looked like a right pillock. It was pretty funny, just maybe not in the way that they intended.
Oh vaguely coming back to me.

I think the first movie I saw him in was Speed. Freaking LOVED it and saw it again the next day. Then a few months later I was on holiday in another country. Had a young trishaw driver take me and my companion to a cinema to see it again and young driver said he'd wait so we invited him in and bought his ticket. Unbeknownst to us he had never seen a movie before and couldnt stand up at the end because he was ODing on adrenaline. Bless. I think I've liked him in everything since although I bailed on John Wick II but not because of him.

I think the first movie I saw him in was Speed. Freaking LOVED it and saw it again the next day. Then a few months later I was on holiday in another country. Had a young trishaw driver take me and my companion to a cinema to see it again and young driver said he'd wait so we invited him in and bought his ticket. Unbeknownst to us he had never seen a movie before and couldnt stand up at the end because he was ODing on adrenaline. Bless. I think I've liked him in everything since although I bailed on John Wick II but not because of him.
Awww , can't imagine what it would be like to see your first film as an adult!

I haven't seen Speed, but it looks cool so I'll add it to my watch list. And I want to watch John Wick II but Ruby Rose puts me off. What was it that you didn't like about it? I guess I'll probably give it a go eventually.

Awww , can't imagine what it would be like to see your first film as an adult!

I haven't seen Speed, but it looks cool so I'll add it to my watch list. And I want to watch John Wick II but Ruby Rose puts me off. What was it that you didn't like about it? I guess I'll probably give it a go eventually.
He was a teen. Probably about 16. Lovely young guy and his reaction was gold.

Speed is great fun - high octane, and I liked his chemistry with Sandra Bullock (first film I saw her in as well)'

John Wick II - the colour gradng and sound. Felt like I was on LSD and in a night club. I will give it another go when I'm in the mood for that style, but happy to rewatch the first a few more times. Dont let my comment put you off - plenty of people love it.

I dont remember him in Neon Demon but I wasnt a fan of that movie either. I get pretty picky with film these days.

He was a teen. Probably about 16. Lovely young guy and his reaction was gold.

Speed is great fun - high octane, and I liked his chemistry with Sandra Bullock (first film I saw her in as well)'

John Wick II - the colour gradng and sound. Felt like I was on LSD and in a night club. I will give it another go when I'm in the mood for that style, but happy to rewatch the first a few more times. Dont let my comment put you off - plenty of people love it.

I dont remember him in Neon Demon but I wasnt a fan of that movie either. I get pretty picky with film these days.
I didn't realise he was in Neon Demon, another film I haven't got round to seeing. As for John Wick II, I can see why that would be off putting, when I'm in the right mood I'll give it a watch. And I can relate to being picky, I think the more films I watch the pickier I get!

I didn't realise he was in Neon Demon, another film I haven't got round to seeing. As for John Wick II, I can see why that would be off putting, when I'm in the right mood I'll give it a watch. And I can relate to being picky, I think the more films I watch the pickier I get!
Same again - dont let my comment about Neon Demon put you off. I think it's a good movie and I love Refn's work that I've seen but I was probably in the wrong mood. For me the right mood is everything.

I might have mentioned earlier in this thread or another that I'll never really understand the dislike for the guy simply because I know some people who've worked with him and they have nothing but praise. Very professional, pretty private but treats all crew members as equals. Just seems to be a really nice, genuine person, and he's had some pretty dreadful experiences in his life. I really like him.

Same again - dont let my comment about Neon Demon put you off. I think it's a good movie and I love Refn's work that I've seen but I was probably in the wrong mood. For me the right mood is everything.

I might have mentioned earlier in this thread or another that I'll never really understand the dislike for the guy simply because I know some people who've worked with him and they have nothing but praise. Very professional, pretty private but treats all crew members as equals. Just seems to be a really nice, genuine person, and he's had some pretty dreadful experiences in his life. I really like him.
The dislike baffles me too. He suits certain types of characters over others, but he seems very humble and the sort of non-superficial celebrity that inspires me as a film student.

The dislike baffles me too. He suits certain types of characters over others, but he seems very humble and the sort of non-superficial celebrity that inspires me as a film student.

I've seen comments on the net about how humble he is as well, and helpful to the camera crews on films (I know that first hand). And unlike the spoilt privileged hollywood set you dont get him pulling sht like DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!

u have to admit he was good in speed, and in point break and not bad in the devils advocate

u have to admit he was good in speed, and in point break and not bad in the devils advocate
I loved all of those.

why did ya bale on john wick 2, the ending is really intriguing to me, and opens up what the 3rd film would be, i liked both john wicks tbh

why did ya bale on john wick 2, the ending is really intriguing to me, and opens up what the 3rd film would be, i liked both john wicks tbh

As I said, I was in the wrong mood at the time to be in a noisy nightclub. Never fear, I will give it another go.

As I said, I was in the wrong mood at the time to be in a noisy nightclub. Never fear, I will give it another go.
yeah maybe tonight ur gonna be in a good mood and watch it , XD, i love the music in the film