Actors that instantly turn you off a film

Tools    

Which scrubs episode? I loved that show but missed that one.
Without spoiling it too much for you, he played Jordan's brother Ben who was extremely good friend with dr. Cox. His last appearance was in an episode called "My Screw Up", one of the most powerful episodes in an entire show imo.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Which scrubs episode? I loved that show but missed that one.
Without spoiling it too much for you, he played Jordan's brother Ben who was extremely good friend with dr. Cox. His last appearance was in an episode called "My Screw Up", one of the most powerful episodes in an entire show imo.
That show could have me ROFL one minute and crying the next. Will do a search. Thanks for the heads up.

That show could have me ROFL one minute and crying the next. Will do a search. Thanks for the heads up.
Yeah, I have a feeling that episode will make you cry, haha.

And I do agree. Scrubs were one of a kind show, especially its first three seasons.

Lol. OK I shall prepare. Brendan made me cry in God's and monsters.

Ha, I don't get the immense hate for Brendan Fraser. Haven't seen too much of his films but he was decent in Mummy triology and had one of the most memorable guest roles in Scrubs.
......and you don't want to.

....and I thought HUGH JACKMAN wasn't trying.

Welcome to the human race...
Hey Iroquous, I could care less what you f**king think.

Obviously. If you cared less, you wouldn't have responded.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Poor Dude is required to give $900,000 a year in alimony to his ex wife, it's made him into a shell of former himself.

Stuff makes you want to cry in this 'Post-Brendan Fraser Era.'
No rich man should ever get married when you have these kind of divorce rulings. Even if he continued to be a high earner how could she possibly deserve 900k per year?? Why should any annual maintenance have to be paid other than child support?

Did you like School Ties?
Seems familiar but I dont remember it. Will have a rewatch. Looking at the synopsis seems like my kind of movie, and cast lineup is really good.

Seems familiar but I dont remember it. Will have a rewatch. Looking at the synopsis seems like my kind of movie, and cast lineup is really good.
Saw that many years ago, but it remained with me as one I liked a lot more than I thought I would, and I felt the same when I rewatched it a few years ago. It must have been one of the very first times I saw Ben Affleck and Matt Damon as I didn't have that "oh god, him " reaction at all. The second time I saw it, I was almost over my Matt Damon irritation, but was still well into my Ben Affleck irritation, and I didn't roll my eyes at the sight of him, although I did laugh at his name. Chesty Smith.

Awww, maybe I should rewatch this with you???

OK. I'll see if I can find it today and will let you know.

Why should any annual maintenance have to be paid other than child support?
Depends on the state in which one divorces. A woman may be entitled to spousal support (alimony) for several reasons. Post-divorce (when, historically, women are always worse off than men), she may not be able to earn a living due to her age, health, etc. She may not have worked during the marriage & finds herself without savings post-divorce. Also, she may have been the sole breadwinner while her husband attended college, medical school, etc.

Obviously. If you cared less, you wouldn't have responded.
Shocks me that you took too long to respond, we both have lives, work etc. But Iroquois, I have a honest question. Why is my quick, little, nothing sarcastic remark unfunny? What would you honestly do to make it funny? I'm just wondering, because it flew over your head? That's real funny.