So I just saw 'Inland Empire' and...

→ in
Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
I've been meaning to watch this.

Like Lost Highway before it, I'm almost afraid to.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I hadnt heard of that. Looks promising. Not a huge fan of Laura, though. Does it have much subtitles, and if so, do they keep the words down? What I mean is, short or long sentences? I find subtitled movies that are too wordy too fast for my crappy eyesight.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I absolutely fell in love with Inland Empire when I saw it. Here's a link to the post I wrote after seeing it. It may not be too good a piece of writing, but I hope it at least conveys my enthusiasm and amazement with the movie. It's my favourite Lynch film.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

It's gonna take me some time before I ever try and conquer that. Seems like a 3 hour Lynch mastrubative mindtrip on acid. Not to say that can't be an extremely positive thing though.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
It's gonna take me some time before I ever try and conquer that. Seems like a 3 hour Lynch mastrubative mindtrip on acid. Not to say that can't be an extremely positive thing though.
I like your description, mm.

movies can be okay...
The only Lynch film I've seen so far is Eraserhead, and that was really good. I have all of his other films on my watchlist, so it's only a matter of time when I see them.
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke