Name the Actress

Tools    

Television actress born in 1961 from Arkansas.
Kimberly Foster?

Correct. I had to sift through pictures of her to find one where she's wearing clothes.
Oh I can imagine. lol

Gideon have you given up on this one? How about another pic and clue? (that picture looks nothing like her BTW)
Is the saga of the mystery chick in the pool still going on. When are we going to be given the answer. Christmas?

Is the saga of the mystery chick in the pool still going on. When are we going to be given the answer. Christmas?
Mesmerized already posted the answer: Pat Priest. Just for fun google 'Pat Priest nude'. She's very pretty and the photo I seen was very tasteful.

Spookie, PAN guessed it on the previous page and Mezmerized confirmed it as Marilyn Chambers.
Sorry. I am in a different time zone to most of you. So when I rejoin the game there has been so much going on it is easy to miss something. I will try to be be more on the ball in future. So the nude babe at the Christmas tree is the only pic going at the moment?

The blonde in the Munsters. You know that was the last person I had in mind. She was also the only blonde not on my list. Tasteful nude pic. Where?

This is the only photo that currently needs to be solved.

I think you would be amazed to know who it is. She was very young then. One of the most famous British actresses. Now in her eighties, but going strong.

I think you would be amazed to know who it is. She was very young then. One of the most famous British actresses. Now in her eighties, but going strong.
A Brit eh. Any clues? Now who does she look like? Do you agree with my idea of dumping any pic that does not have a solution within 24hrs? Saves confusion.

So the nude babe at the Christmas tree is the only pic going at the moment?
Do you mean the black and white pic above? (sorry, I don't know how to "quote" pictures on here) I don't think anyone has answered that one yet. And is that a Christmas tree? I can't tell. My eyes are so bad. It looks kind of like a woman coming through some trees in a jungle or something. It's got me totally confounded.

EDIT: Oops, posted after you all, so please disregard my post.

Do you mean the black and white pic above? (sorry, I don't know how to "quote" pictures on here) I don't think anyone has answered that one yet. And is that a Christmas tree? I can't tell. My eyes are so bad. It looks kind of like a woman coming through some trees in a jungle or something. It's got me totally confounded.
Yes gummy some sort of jungle like foliage. Irrelevant. Who is it?

Someone we would not expect to be doing a nude photo shoot. How about Judy Dench?

Do you agree with my idea of dumping any pic that does not have a solution within 24hrs? Saves confusion.
No, I don't agree because people will have posted & we won't know which photo they are talking about if it's been deleted. Will be even more confusing.

Yes gummy some sort of jungle like foliage. Irrelevant. Who is it?
Completely disregard the foliage. Do you like James Bond movies?

Logging off soon for the weekend.

Someone we would not expect to be doing a nude photo shoot. How about Judy Dench?
I'm posting clues & you've already solved it. AMAZING. Would never have got that in a million years.