Name the Actress

Tools    

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Looks like someone out of a Funicello/Avalon movie. 60s classic sit com. Not that babe in Gilligans Island?
Tina Louise it definitely isn't. And it can't be Dawn Wells. It might be Lovie.

Gene Tierney, or her double.
Shoudda known Orson you would get her in a flash. I posted it as it looks like a more natural pic of her at her home perhaps. I am betting you do not pick the next actress I post.

Marylin chambers

Diane Lane...wouldn't have recognized her in a million years from that first photo.

My turn:

Gideon have you given up on this one? How about another pic and clue? (that picture looks nothing like her BTW)

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Gideon have you given up on this one? How about another pic and clue? (that picture looks nothing like her BTW)
Why are you asking for a pic on one you've already solved? Especially on an old post? I too can Google pics. It's Pat Priest. This thread is dying due to a lack of participation on the part of the op. Time to move on.

Why are you asking for a pic on one you've already solved? Especially on an old post? I too can Google pics. It's Pat Priest. This thread is dying due to a lack of participation on the part of the op. Time to move on.
I was asking for another pic for two reasons:

1) out of respect for @Gideon58 as it was still his turn.

2) to try and keep the game going as no one had guessed it.

*I didn't solve it, reverse googling and then posting the answer would be cheating, that's why I didn't post the answer as I didn't know who it was so it would be unfair for me to post the answer. You guys need to lighten up and enjoy. All this started because someone said they wanted to see her nude and looked that up and indeed she was hot. What is so hard to figure out about that? I play fairly so once I reverse looked her up, I took myself out of the running. That's the way it should be.

Yes I agree with you, the game should move on.

Mezzy, can we get another photo or a clue.

This thread is dying due to a lack of participation on the part of the op. Time to move on.
Spookie is in Australia. He gets here when he can, which is sometimes just about my bedtime here in New England.