Upcoming Movies on TV Thread

Tools    

I don't actually wear pants.
I'm sorry about the short notice, but I only found out thirty or so minutes ago, but Kenneth Branagh's Sleuth is being shown on HDNMV (I'm not sure how many of you have that channel) in ten minutes.

TCM is having a Philip Marlowe marathon this Saturday, June 17:

-7:00pm (central) The Big Sleep (1946)
-9:15pm (central) Marlowe (1969)
-11:00pm (central) Lady in the Lake (1947)

Also, if you're craving some more Bogart beforehand, TCM is also showing In a Lonely Place (1950), earlier that day at 1:30pm.

TCM is throwing us another bone with The Racket (1928). Thought to be lost, the only print just turned out to be stashed away in Howard Hughes' private collection and was found after his death. It airs on Tuesday, June 20th at 9:45pm (central).

Transformer: The last knight
Can someone please ban this account? Whatever hack fraud thought this website was of a certain caliber where he could spread his low par Virus Advocating Spam Bots should die in a fire. The sight of this Spam Bot is making me sick...

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
6/27 - STZCL -1:50p
Five Easy Pieces - 8.5/10

4:30p - RETRO
Easy Rider - 8/10

8p - TCM
Rollerball

10:15p - TCM
Countdown
- 7/10 (I think this is Robert Altman's first feature film)

If anyone happens to catch when a channel has the Maze Runner again get a hold of me on here would you lol. I caught it like a month ago before I had to leave for work one night. Watched the first 30 minutes, seemed interesting, reminded me of Lost mixed with The Lord of the Flies lol.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
One of those movies is in my Top 10 Favorites on my profile.
Very cool -- I never saw this, and I've always been a fan of Gregory Peck. I'll try to watch it tomorrow!

Found this on Reddit. TCM is going to be showing all of Hitchcock's films in chronological order starting on Wednesday July 5th

http://hitchcock50.tcm.com/assets/im...chedule_r1.pdf
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TCM-128_MOOC_Hitchcock_Schedule_r1.pdf (206.1 KB, 86 views)

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.