More EU Madness!

Tools    

That sounds like an extension of the whole "Obama is a secret Muslim" conspiracy theory. It definitely reads like something you'd make up in order to make Obama look bad to the God-fearing white Christians who would make up a key demographic for conservative media.
Right, that is what it sounds like. That's why I want to find out why it was repeated by different sources and / or why it wasn't denied by various counter sources. It's the kind of accusation that supporters wouldn't just let stand if there was absolutely no truth to it.

Welcome to the human race...
Right, that is what it sounds like. That's why I want to find out why it was repeated by different sources and / or why it wasn't denied by various counter sources. It's the kind of accusation that supporters wouldn't just let stand if there was absolutely no truth to it.
You already acknowledged that the media sources in question were all of a conservative nature, so it's possible to assume that this involved a lack of verification at best and an indifference to its truthfulness at worst. One media entity reporting the truth of the matter does not automatically count as denying what another media entity reported unless it is explicitly acknowledged as such, and even that sounds like it could count as slander since it's calling the other entity a liar and/or just plain wrong.

Stop tagging me please!

You said they were not refugees. Far out. And what you've read about refugees going back is up for anyone's guess. I read the same garbage when a 12 year old from my own country went to visit her dying grandfather for Ramadan and she was killed along with others in a Isis bomb in an ice-cream parlor. Lots of screaming just like yours of why she "went back". She was BORN here.
Gladly, “dearie,” as you would put it. I’m not talking to you anyway! You misled me into thinking you’re Australian! (No wonder you spurned my proffered olive branch!) A little fingertip research has revealed your true country of origin and later domicile (not that there is anything wrong with that, mind you). Such a pity. I do so love “Waltzing Maltilda.” See in a few years all the depraved PC Europeans waltzing there. (Take us in!) The Aussies won't deserve that.

Yeah, this country has to work its way up to deserving "PC Europeans".

Oh, God! From whence are you starting? There’s hope, though. There’s always that off chance that my country will pass a constitutional amendment allowing for the return of Obama who’ll then doubtlessly rush in anxiously with a deal to take them off your hands before you get slapped on your collective wrist again about the deplorable conditions of refugees on those islands by the international body politic.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
A little fingertip research has revealed your true country of origin and later domicile .
Que? What is my country of origin and domicile? You seem to think you're an expert on everything, Don, so send me the memo of where I'm living because I'm on a need to know basis. This is pretty urgent as I need to do something about citizenship.

Since a certain party has instructed me “not to tag her,” would someone please kindly inform her that if she wishes to make such known it is incumbent upon her to do so. I simply was pointing out that despite her avatar (er, that is a koala bear, isn’t it?) and a past reference to baking me an Australian pastry, she’s not Australian; unless, of course, she has since so graced that nation with her presence.

Since a certain party has instructed me “not to tag her,” would someone please inform her that is she wishes to make such known it is incumbent upon her to do so.
If you're trying to show people you're smart, I think addressing substantive objections is a better way to go about it than writing sentences like this.

Have you completely lost the plot?

1. I dont need to prove anything to you but it's quite amusing watching you make a goose of yourself.
2. No that is not a koala so that's another fail
3. A lamington is not a pastry.

Hat trick. Well done!

Now do you even watch movies because you seem glued to every little snippet of info on the net about those pesky brown people who wear terrifying pieces of cloth on their head and so politely trying to 'persuade' people on this forum to accept your hysteria.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Bury one's head into the sand, of course. Isn't this exactly what the PC crowd always does?
crap, i knew i was missing out on a photo op this saturday when i was at the beach!

depraved PC Europeans
wow. I'm reading all the possible versions of depraved and I don't recognise myself..

corrupt, corrupted, perverted, deviant, degenerate, debased, degraded, immoral, unprincipled, reprobate; debauched, dissolute, profligate, lewd, licentious, lascivious, lecherous, lustful, prurient, obscene, indecent, libertine, sordid;
wicked, sinful, vile, base, iniquitous, nefarious, criminal, vicious, brutal;
informalwarped, twisted, pervy, sick, sicko

I suppose I could've been a tad lustful back before I became a world weary old lady, but the rest of the words do seem a little over the top.

LOL Christine. Well I think I shall come join you because The World According to Don has informed me I dont live where I claim I live but he wont tell me where I do live so I guess not only am I stateless but I'm probably omnipotent. I can be where you are yesterday.

LOL Christine. Well I think I shall come join you because The World According to Don has informed me I dont live where I claim I live but he wont tell me where I do live so I guess not only am I stateless but I'm probably omnipotent. I can be where you are yesterday.
oh I was just waltzing my depraved self over to see you too. This could be turning into Lost, or maybe The Leftovers

I'll crank up the hadron collider. Be back in a jiffy. Need a cuppa first.

If you're trying to show people you're smart, I think addressing substantive objections is a better way to go about it than writing sentences like this.
This coming from a man who bandies about such verbiage as “orthogonal.” Hey, even I had to look that one up. Impressive, Chris!

Except that's obviously the opposite of what I just described: using a single, appropriate word, rather than an unnecessarily long, twisty sentence.

And even if they were not opposites, the point was about doing that instead of making substantive arguments, rather than in addition to them.

Still waiting for you to tell me where I live, not that it's even relevant other than to give off a very creepy vibe.

There is no spoon.

Maybe the lack of interest in cricket could be a pointer . Cricket is very popular in Australia.