The Positivity Blog

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Me too, nebs. Got a bit worrying for a bit but now all is right in the land.

And ear rubs for the wee one in your avatar.

It's going to be a dogs on the lounge under the doona to watch movies all weekend. Bliss.

Beautiful day today in CT. High seventies, light wind, barely any humidity. Five goslings in the park. Almost as big as their parents now. Four little ducklings. Male parent nowhere in sight.

A tiny ant crawled out of my Subway veggie footlong on Sunday. Reported it to Subway. Franchise owner called me tonight & said next Sunday's footlong will be free.

I just obtained the diploma of Master of Science in Business Economics - Main Subject Marketing Cum Laude.

First I'm going on a week-long trip to Spain and then I'll think about my next challenge.

Thanks for all the support and friendship throughout the years, MoFos!

'Grats Cob - enjoy the well earned vacation!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I just obtained the diploma of Master of Science in Business Economics - Main Subject Marketing Cum Laude.

First I'm going on a week-long trip to Spain and then I'll think about my next challenge.

Thanks for all the support and friendship throughout the years, MoFos!

Hey there, guys! How is everyone? I have not been around recently and have not even watched a film in a long while. However, I am doing good as I have just gotten back from holiday and had a great time. For those who have known me a while and know that I was at university, I got the grade I wanted for my course and I have been accepted into a masters degree in filmmaking which I am very excited about!

Welcome back - I was only thinking about you yesterday - and hearty congrats!

Welcome back - I was only thinking about you yesterday - and hearty congrats!
Thank you! I hope to make a bit more of a presence from now on.

Hey there, guys! How is everyone? I have not been around recently and have not even watched a film in a long while. However, I am doing good as I have just gotten back from holiday and had a great time. For those who have known me a while and know that I was at university, I got the grade I wanted for my course and I have not been accepted into a masters degree in filmmaking which I am very excited about!
Just curious.. (?)

I'm going solar soon! Good news for the environment and will help me save some money longterm.

I don't know how I managed to type that. I meant that I have been accepted.
Freudian slip? Nawww easily done.

Perfection here. Another stunning winter morn to bring in the week.

Gratuitous bump.

What a glorious day.

So I am watching more films again after a long hiatus which makes me happy, but I have a lot of catching up to do! Expect to see a lot more of me now.

Ninety degrees + in CT today so treated myself to one of these. So yummy.

And the next time I bought one of these the counterperson made a complete mess of it. Idiot!

I am happy that I am starting to get back into film reviewing and that I will be starting my Masters course in Filmmaking very soon!