Dedicate a Post to a MoFo

Tools    

I... dedicate... this... post... to... MovieGal.
This drove me crazy, when I first saw it.

Caity and Gummo!

Caity posted that way, but always with three ... each time she needed a comma ... or period ... I remember Gummo teasing her about it once.

Of course the two of you are nothing like the two of them, and that is where my deja vu ends.

That was driving me crazy!

Dedicated to Funny Face

Two things I know you just LOVE.
&

The rest of this post is dedicated to Swan. Brace yourself for cuteness:

I... dedicate... this... post... to... MovieGal.
Miss Vicky, you arent the first one who makes fun of me doing that! MM does it too!

This drove me crazy, when I first saw it.

Caity and Gummo!

Caity posted that way, but always with three ... each time she needed a comma ... or period ... I remember Gummo teasing her about it once.

Of course the two of you are nothing like the two of them, and that is where my deja vu ends.

That was driving me crazy!
Well Destiny, just for you and Miss Vicky, I ................ will............... dedicate.......... this..... post ................. to you.......... Miss Vicky ..............and Movie.... Meditations.

I dedicate this post to Iro.

Camou I know sometimes it seems like I am into you, but I just want to clarify that I am not ._.

So I dedicate this post to the unknown-sexual-orentation Camou and to the 26/6, Happy Homosexuals Day!!

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
someone bumped a 2 year old thread of nostromos earlier, so i'm gonna bump this one

good thread idea man @nostromo87

anyway i'm gonna go ahead and dedicate my first post to... @Iroquois

i decided to go into Iroquois' review thread and scroll back randomly until i found a movie he gave 5 stars. well that took kind of a minute cause he doesn't give them out too often but anyway the first five star review i saw was for

also, one of the first things that ever made me notice Iroquois at all was his love for Achewood

i decided to go into Iroquois' review thread and scroll back randomly until i found a movie he gave 5 stars. well that took kind of a minute cause he doesn't give them out too often but anyway the first five star review i saw was for
FYI, you can filter by movie, review author, and rating (higher/lower/exactly) to find this stuff easily. He's given
to 17 films out of his tagged reviews.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
FYI, you can filter by movie, review author, and rating (higher/lower/exactly) to find this stuff easily. He's given
to 17 films out of his tagged reviews.
Pretty eclectic list. I rep that.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I dedicate this post to @Iroquois as well. Taking a film like Overboard a little too seriously. Harmless fun that will get a remake with two lesser stars I'm sure. Cheers.

Suspect's Reviews