My Sexiest Male Movie Character List

Tools    

Dean Proffitt, Overboard

OK, it's getting a little hot in here,,,can someone please open a window, I'm getting really sweaty here...
You and me both!! 😍

LOL Gid! Serves you right for getting me hot and sweaty yesterday, and it's winter here.

Saw this on tv a few weeks ago. He was pretty built. I didnt even notice his mullett.
Kurt Russell's probably the only person who can get away with it, like "Jimi Hendrix and Jon Pertwee" with Seventies frilly shirts.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Kurt Russell's probably the only person who can get away with it, like "Jimi Hendrix and Jon Pertwee" with Seventies frilly shirts.

I totally agree on all counts, See!

This might just do nobody any good.
LOL Gid! Serves you right for getting me hot and sweaty yesterday, and it's winter here.

Saw this on tv a few weeks ago. He was pretty built. I didnt even notice his mullett.
Guy made a Walmart tank top look good...

I see I may need to fetch the hose for this thread.

NO THAT WAS NOT A EUPHEMISM.

Numero uno mofo thread for sure.

Jack Trainer, Working Girl

I'm pretty sure this was the first role for which Harrison Ford was hired for his "hunk appeal" and it worked for me...he was pretty much a piece of meat that two women (Melanie Griffith and Sigourney Weaver) battled over. And to my surprise, this is another one of those performances where the actor really seems to be enjoying himself...and so did I.

I liked the end scene where he made her 'school lunch'and handed it to her in a lunchbox.

Judas Iscariot, Jesus Christ Superstar (1973)

The late Carl Anderson was smoking hot in the first film version of the Andrew Lloyd Webber/Tim Rice musical about the last seven days in the life of Christ.

Jamie Randall, Love and Other Drugs

Jake hits the list again as a pharmaceutical salesman who falls in love with a young woman afflicted with Parkinson's Disease (Anne Hathaway). Gyllenhaal hasn't had a lot of opportunities to play a straight romantic leading man, but he does here, and, needless to say, he nailed it.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Jack Trainer, Working Girl
I'll go along with this one. But then again, I will go along with any character that Harrison Ford has portrayed, if there are anymore on your list.

Judas Iscariot, Jesus Christ Superstar (1973)
I will go with this one, too. I very much like him in there.

Joe Pendleton, Heaven Can Wait (1978)

Warren Beatty created one of his sexiest and most likable characters in this sparkling remake of Here Comes Mr. Jordan. Beatty plays Joe Pendleton, a quarterback for the LA Rams who is killed in an accident and during his wait to heaven, learns he was taken too soon and is given the opportunity to return to earth in the body of a millionaire named Leo Farnsworth, who has just been murdered by his wife (Dyan Cannon) and her lover (Charles Grodin). Beatty's work here earned him three Oscar nominations for co-writing (with Elaine May), co-directing (with Buck Henry) and Outstanding Lead Actor.

Sam Baldwin, Sleepless in Seattle

Tom Hanks brought the sexy in the biggest date movie of 1993. Sam Baldwin is a recent widower who goes on a radio program and talks about why he misses his wife so much and an engaged reporter named Annie (Meg Ryan) who lives on the other side of the country, hears him on the radio and becomes obsessed with meeting him.

JJ Gittes, Chinatown

Really wanted to get Jack Nicholson on this list somewhere and after waffling through three or four of his performances, I decided this was his sexiest.