Blade Runner 2049

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
I am a big Villeneuve fan, so I am on board with this at this point. I liked most of what I saw in the trailer, but still have reservations in regards to what they are doing with Deckard's history. I hear we will get some definitive answers as far as that is concerned, though. I am looking forward to this film!

This might just do nobody any good.
I'll never tire of Harrison's "I don't actually give a f**k" tone.

A system of cells interlinked
RE: New trailer.

I only watched the first 15 seconds or so, as I am trying to avoid spoilers. For those of us that have read Fancher's original script for Blade Runner back in the day, the boiling pot should look familiar. Glad to see this scene getting a look.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Don't blaspheme in here!
I didnt love it either, so take that!

Trailer looks great. Even Harrison Bored and Jay Leno look OK in this.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I enjoyed it but it didnt give me a nerdgasm (but I'm not hugely into scifi like mr d who LOVED it so much he could have mrried it). Liking the look of this, though.

From RIDLEY SCOTT, the visionary director of ALIEN and THE MARTIAN

and THE MARTIAN

THE MARTIAN

Hollywood is really bankrupt artistically: Instead of making a new movie they re-use the title and scrip of older Hollywood movies to capture the nostalgia public. Anyway, I might end up watching this anyway out of curiosity, it is probably going to be better than most blockbuster movies anyway.

I will post it one more time:

Some really epic mail there.

Well, the Terminator movies got recycled 5 times now but the original will always be a classic. It's actually surprising Blade Runner has not been recycled by Hollywood yet. It wouldn't diminish the original movie anyway and I am going to watch the sequel anyway.