Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Akiko Koyama -- 1st Asian woman who really got my eye.. She's soooo beautiful in the movie "Boy" - especially with her fake blonde hair.. I also find eyeglasses sexy.

I just caught Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son on TV. Stupid movie, but I couldn't get over:

Jessica Lucas.

This might just do nobody any good.
Yes, she is. I actually liked that one.

She's also in Gotham playing... Catwoman? Pre-Selina Kyle?

That show's weird.

Payday, I've long had a thing for Carla Gugino. She's beautiful and so very talented. There have been two series that I loved with her, Threshold (2005-06), which only lasted 13 episodes but was great Sci-Fi that also had Peter Dinklage and Brent Spiner in it. Last year she was in a great Showtime series, Roadies, which was, you guessed it, cancelled. Oh well, there's always the movies...she's coming out supposedly later this year in Gerald's Game, an adaptation of a Stephen King novel that I really liked. I think she'll be perfect in the lead role, spending the entire movie (if it goes by the book) handcuffed to a bed, topless, trying to get loose while thinking she sees some kind of phantom stalking around the house. It's already got my $10.00, or however much it will cost by that time.

BOP, what a nice find with Jessica Lucas! She is superfine! I'll be looking out for her.

After seeing Alice Eve again in a movie last night, I had to post a few of her:

I've been wanting to see that for a long time now.

I was sold on this gif alone:

You can't win an argument just by being right!
OMG Lucille Ball 1930s *faints*

trying again

Dorothy Lamour. I bet I know what she was thinking!

I'd known about that movie for a while now but I hadn't realized that it feature such an amazing cast (and Chastain looking fierce AF)

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt4042818/

Nice hair. And cheekbones. And a come hither mouth.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Oh C'Mon. That's just insane.

Exquisite.
Wonder who she is? what a woman.

Wonder who she is? what a woman.
That's my latest girl crush. I might have to see WW now, just for Gal. Dayum she is gorgeous. Hs a very cute voice in Date Night as well.

Another glance in the classic horror vault: Leah Ayres may or may not technically have been the Final Girl in The Burning, but she survived Van Damme in Bloodsport, and that in itself has to count for something.