Age and Location?

Tools    

22, Aptos CA.

I live right next to this smelly bird crap covered hunk a junk.

I'll answer you question Tenshi. It's nice to know the gender of the person who you're talking tom so that you don't refer to them by the wrong gender.

I've seen your post but I had no idea if your male or female. For example what if I was saying on another thread: "Did you read Tenshi's movie review? That guy really knows his stuff." See want I mean?
That's very nice of you, anyway yeah I see what you mean thank you.

Thanks, I just noticed I made some typos that might be confusing. My post should have read like this.

I'll answer you question Tenshi. It's nice to know the gender of the person who you're talking to so that you don't refer to them by the wrong gender.

I've seen your post but I had no idea if your male or female. For example what if I was saying on another thread: "Did you read Tenshi's movie review? That guy really knows his stuff." See what I mean?

I'll answer your question Tenshi. It's nice to know the gender of the person who you're talking tom so that you don't refer to them by the wrong gender.

I've seen your post but I had no idea if you're male or female. For example what if I was saying on another thread: "Did you read Tenshi's movie review? That guy really knows his stuff." See want I mean?
You missed those I fixed >_< but don't worry, we all do mistakes and it doesn't bother me, it made sense, if not I wouldn't have replied to you.

25 from NY United States

I stayed a night in Newcastle
Got out as soon as you could? Just kidding, Newcastle's a nice town but my football (soccer) team Central Coast are playing Newcastle as I write this and they are our "local" rival so I'm getting into the right frame of mind

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I lived in Australia twice... Mostly Melbourne, loved it. Sydney is too big and busy for me, but I loved Bondi, and the people I met from a previous people... The people make the place!

19 Bosnia and Hezegovina

A system of cells interlinked
43 - Marlborough, MA USA

I'll answer you question Tenshi. It's nice to know the gender of the person who you're talking to so that you don't refer to them by the wrong gender.
I agree. Some websites have a wee "m" or "f" next to the person's avatar.