The 4th Short Film Hall of Fame

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Where's Neiba? It's been over a month since he's last posted. Is this Hof still on?
According to the second post, (on the first page), there's a little less than two weeks left, so hopefully Neiba will be back by then.

The deadline is June 18th

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I would assume that it still is happening. I don't know how many other members sent in their lists. I sent mine back on May 17th.

I knew that he may be busy, but I was kind of hoping that this was going to be finished sooner rather than later because I was really interested in knowing how these turned out in the final rankings.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
How many people sent in a list?

I did, Cosmic and Vamp did...anyone else?

I watched all the shorts, but I haven't sent my list yet. There are a couple that I want to rewatch before finalizing my list.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I actually have to do a rewatch of the rink, possibly, and The Mystery of the Leaping Fish before sending in my list

Let the night air cool you off
If neiba isn't back in time to finish this up, I'd be fine with jumping in and tallying up the votes. I'd like to run the next short hof anyway, so finishing this one up won't be a problem at all.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Mystery of the Leaping Fish
And who says drugs aren't the answer?? Pashaw!
Quite the goofy, enjoyable short. It seems Douglas Fairbanks had a lot of fun doing this one. Spoofing the action and getting to do slapstick/comedy.
Rather enjoyed the checkered car and how he took out the gang with cocaine. Loved the bit with the fish, where he shoots it with (cocaine?) and it goes into high speed. LOL
Great lil twist in the end showing Douglas being turned down as a writer. VERY nice!

The Rink
The reason I went with this specific Charlie Chaplin was that it was a favorite as a kid. While there are some greats, and Camo nominated one showing all the great aspects of The Tramp, this one features him with the slapstick/chases I had loved when I was young. The brawling, the mischief. . . just love it

Now, I'm gonna send a list to @neiba, and to @jiraffejustin should he be the one to post the finals.

Let the night air cool you off
I could probably announce the winner now. Without doing any math, it seems like the leader is far enough in front where the last expected list wouldn't make the difference. I'm assuming neiba and Dani8 won't be sending lists. What about Titu? I have SilentVamp's and resop's lists, but I haven't counted them yet.

I could probably announce the winner now. Without doing any math, it seems like the leader is far enough in front where the last expected list wouldn't make the difference. I'm assuming neiba and Dani8 won't be sending lists. What about Titu? I have SilentVamp's and resop's lists, but I haven't counted them yet.
It's some work to calculate the point spread for 20 movies, so how about an easier way? we just all post our list now.

Actually I prefer the tried and true method of waiting for all the list and then calculating the points and doing a countdown reveal. But it sounded like JJ didn't want to do that, and I understand too, as this has been sort of a challenging Hof with Neiba disappearing, so it might be OK just to cut some corners. But whatever the majority wants.