The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I was going to meet you but that's a couple hours away. You going to Six Flags? Be around a while?
Bummer man I already left and am back in town. Just finished another shoot actually. Hey next time six flags why not? Ill give you some notice

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Bummer man I already left and am back in town. Just finished another shoot actually. Hey next time six flags why not? Ill give you some notice
Pick me. I want to go to six flags.

Got Dev a Mother's Day gift:

2017 Dodge Charger SXT fully loaded.

Everyone is saying I got it for me, but nope, all her. Love ya baby!!!!

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	NEWCAR.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	351.1 KB
ID:	31327  

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Business in the front, party in the back

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Nice! Your family must be very proud

You bet, Chris. He's not the first to get one but he's the nicest. Amazng person.

Me and my X off to a wedding
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5873.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	405.9 KB
ID:	31329  

Me and My Special Fu*kin' Lady Friend.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You ready? You look ready.

OOTD!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Joel looks like a slim Peter Jackson and JMcC looks like one of his elves. Killer cheekbones, JMcM!

This was last Wednesday, in the damn heat and humidity. Actually wound up with over 35,000 steps by the end of the day. I got the 20K in before 11:00am. Yay, me.