Kathy Griffin's Head

Tools    

I've never heard of Little Richard
Seriously? I loves me some Little Richard!
He broke down many walls for those who followed:
He got those middle-class white kids all stirred up with that forbidden "jungle music!" (Richard became one of the first black "crossover" artists to bring the races together in musical fashion.)
He was one of the first rock & rollers to "find religion" and become an Evangelist minister!
He was one of the first gender-bending entertainers long before David Bowie started confusing us with album covers.

If Jerry Lee Lewis, James Brown and Liberace all had a baby together - it might be Little Richard!
Never heard of him til now, and that 'Good Golly'song has been stuck in my head! 😖

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I would not necessarily believe that to be true. Remember that Donald Trump is a master spinner and a former reality tv show star himself. .
I wouldnt believe a word he said, D, but Melania was the one who said it initially. I let out a gasp so I can believe Baron was upset by it. The image here is pixelated on the news. And he doesnt live with Trump because Melania wanted him to stay in his school.

Never heard of him til now, and that 'Good Golly'song has been stuck in my head! 😖
His songs were definitely "toe tappers!"
I liked Camo's idea that this thread should become the Little Richard thread.
I get the feeling that Prince must have been a fan since it seemed like he borrowed a lot of Richard's hairstyles, wardrobe and mustache!

Not too familiar with Little Richard's gospel music so I thought I'd post this one...

His songs were definitely "toe tappers!"
I liked Camo's idea that this thread should become the Little Richard thread.
I get the feeling that Prince must have been a fan since it seemed like he borrowed a lot of Richard's hairstyles, wardrobe and mustache!

Not too familiar with Little Richard's gospel music so I thought I'd post this one...
I like gospel music, and choir music. I do like Prince, When Doves Cry is my fave Prince song

Man, she messed up royal with that stunt she pulled about Trump.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
All news of she whose name I hope to forget hs dried up here. Is she still fake crying about being bullied?