Can I tell you something, please?

I Love You, spookiemoviemania.

Yes. I absolutely do.

I love you.

I Love You, spookiemoviemania!!

And I hope you love me, too.

Very, very much.
Is this post aimed at me?

Gotta say Trumpy the feeling is not mutual. Politics aside I do not like your hair style, your fake tan with the white eyes and your constant top lip over the bottom. Hope this has not offended anyone as he is after all the American President and he could nuke me and my country in a heart beat.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
Hey, look. This thread loves you Ms. M
I'm flattered. I've heard that "Love is in the air", but that's a lie! Times have changed. Love is in the... web

u love me? that s great, are u a girl? let s meet xd

And I love you ferret.

And I love you too.

Does the name of the thread change on a certain basis or does it automatically change to the viewers name?
Never understood this thread. I guess it‘s meant to be funny??

because it IS funny!!!1!
Really? I thought it was singularly unfunny. Can't see the joke at all....

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
because it IS funny!!!1!
Really? I thought it was singularly unfunny. Can't see the joke at all....
Tomatoes; to-mah-toes.

It's funny on 2 levels:
1) as someone in-the-know watching the post get bumped every few weeks or so by a new and surprised user seeing their UNIQUE user ID on a top post already pages deep, dated back before they ever registered.

2) as a new user momentarily freaking out as to the mathematical improbability that someone, years ago, could have predicted that user's arrival to this forum, to the plant the seed of welcome, AND others have past ongoing conversations about a poster that won't even exist for years to come!! This flies in the face all that we know as a species on relativity AND quantum mechanics!!! What's NOT funny about questioning one's reality or our understanding of time and space?! It's all in hamster-driven interwebtubes!!1! The end is near!!!

Then to realize it was just a script.

3) honorable mention: it's a silly conversation invite to be part of the *Borg collective.

T.V.!!!! YO?

*edit cuz my phone auto-correct sux*
the BORG collective. Not the both collective =*(

hmmmmm.
mayabe the booth collection? like as some sort of Dr. Who reference? but no, that's plural. and there can be only one. here we are. born to be kings. we are the princes of the universe! ok that was so deep it made even me dizzy to think of. WOAH today is crazy.

*slowly pushes keyboard away because I am spazzing. and that is enough for now*

Tomatoes; to-mah-toes.

It's funny on 2 levels:
1) as someone in-the-know watching the post get bumped every few weeks or so by a new and surprised user seeing their UNIQUE user ID on a top post already pages deep, dated back before they ever registered.

2) as a new user momentarily freaking out as to the mathematical improbability that someone, years ago, could have predicted that user's arrival to this forum, to the plant the seed of welcome, AND others have past ongoing conversations about a poster that won't even exist for years to come!! This flies in the face all that we know as a species on relativity AND quantum mechanics!!! What's NOT funny about questioning one's reality or our understanding of time and space?! It's all in hamster-driven interwebtubes!!1! The end is near!!!

Then to realize it was just a script.

3) honorable mention: it's a silly conversation invite to be part of the both collective.

T.V.!!!! YO?
It didn't take me very long to figure out everyone saw their name at the top of the thread. I didn't find it funny then and I don't find it funny now -- just boring . But we all have different ideas of humor, eh? What's funny for some is perceived as moronic by others but what the heck.

Old jokes never die where there's new blood.
In my case it's more a question of where's the joke?

The joke's on you, Wplains.
Really? I didn't see where. Glad you enjoyed the (non) joke though...

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
It didn't take me very long to figure out everyone saw their name at the top of the thread. I didn't find it funny then and I don't find it funny now -- just boring . But we all have different ideas of humor, eh? What's funny for some is perceived as moronic by others but what the heck.

Pretty much.
Also, my reply was 99.724923% pure silliness, so take my stuff with a grain of salt.

Some people find Benny Hill funny and I can't, for the life of me, understand why!!!!
=\

Pretty much.
Also, my reply was 99.724923% pure silliness, so take my stuff with a grain of salt.

Some people find Benny Hill funny and I can't, for the life of me, understand why!!!!
=\
Lol, yeah I agree about Benny Hill. Aways thought he was vulgarity personified. And while I greatly admire Black Adder, I detest Mr. Bean.

PS-I also thought your post was mostly gobbledygook...