Arnold Schwarzenegger And James Cameron back for another terminator

Tools    

How could you say that, I mean, he starred in Terminator Genesis, wasn't that great?
*Genisysises

Never saw it. So yeah, it was super.

James Cameron is done with Terminator. There was a chance for Terminator 3 but he needed time and Carolco wasn't having it so when Carolco got the rights when He divorced Linda they were willing to do Terminator 3 with or without James. He has publicity bashed all the films that followed Terminator 2 Judgement Day.

The most loathsome of all goblins
*Genisysises

Never saw it. So yeah, it was super.
Genisys is worth watching

And by that I mean it's such an incredible, mind-melting trainwreck disaster of a movie that everyone should experience it at least once. I was in awe
He has publicity bashed all the films that followed Terminator 2 Judgement Day.
Not true. He was quoted as saying that with Terminator: Genisys "the franchise has been reinvigorated." lol

If this is indeed true, then Cameron should do a follow-up to Terminator 2: Judgment Day, and pretend that Rise of the Machines, Salvation, and Genysis never happened. If that's the case, then I'm completely on-board.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

If this is indeed true, then Cameron should do a follow-up to Terminator 2: Judgment Day, and pretend that Rise of the Machines, Salvation, and Genysis never happened. If that's the case, then I'm completely on-board.
I didn't watch it, but didn't Genysis already do that with 3, and Salvation, though?

But no, if this is true, and a good director is on board, maybe. But, I don't think even Cameron knows whats good for the series anymore, and since his involvement with the Avatar sequels is keeping him more than busy I feel like his hand in anything else will be just for the sake of having his name on there for quality assurance, I don't think it will impact the movie much in any way.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Hopefully, so are Furlong and Patrick. They wouldn't put too much stress on the budget. It's the ex-wife that can break it.

Welcome to the human race...
I wouldn't count on Patrick - he already said he was too old to reprise the T-1000 in Genisys, so he settled for a blink-and-miss-it cameo instead. Furlong - who knows.

James Cameron is done with Terminator. There was a chance for Terminator 3 but he needed time and Carolco wasn't having it so when Carolco got the rights when He divorced Linda they were willing to do Terminator 3 with or without James. He has publicity bashed all the films that followed Terminator 2 Judgement Day.
Talk about biting the hand that feeds you=Carolco. I wouldn't mind if they never made another Terminator movie. I'm glad they cans stimulate the economy with jobs but seriously it's past its prime.

Oh well. He can always settle for Zac Efron and Nicolas Cage.
Now that I have it in my head, I will not settle for anything less than this in the next Terminator movie.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Jesus Christ, let the franchise rest already. Enough Terminators!
Screw that, bring back the TV series and pay Headey what she's worth.

Tarantino or Wes Anderson should just use Arnold to re invent his career. Even PTA could do it. AHHHHNULD needs a great director, not a great technician (like Cameron)
I paused when I saw Anderson, but he made a big action star like Willis work in Moonrise Kingdom, so maybe you're onto something.

To his credit, it seems like he's going for roles that seem to demand him to show off his acting chops a bit more as of late, like Maggie, or Aftermath. I can't comment on how successful they are, since I haven't watched them, but there's that.

I paused when I saw Anderson, but he made a big action star like Willis work in Moonrise Kingdom, so maybe you're onto something.
I'd say Anderson did good with Hackman, as well, but,..Hackman brings the Hackman, anyway.