Ask A Stupid Question, Get A Stupid Answer

Tools    

Depends on whether Jada will be Flub-a-Dub

What time is it on the moon?
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Daffy.

Can a fly catch a man with chopsticks?

Because Eric La Salle and his entire family used up so much that now there's a shortage of it in the market. When supply goes down, prices go up. You know, it's economics.

Is Dumbo originally from Zamunda?

This might just do nobody any good.
Because teeth brush.

Whatever became of the moment when one first knew about death?

Tom Hanks, Kevin Bacon and Bill Paxton.

What do skunks think of their own smell?
They think, "Smells like... victory!"

If you use night-vision goggles when it's pitch dark and stand in front of a mirror, what do you see?

Jimmy Hoffa, found at last!

If you are driving at 55 miles per hour, and you throw a plate of potato chips out the window, how many Blue Jays will have to brush their teeth?

None, you have to be driving at precisely 59 mph and throw a jelly out the window for a single Blue Jay to brush it's teeth

How stupid is stupid?