Things that annoy you...

Tools    

Better a friendly lob of a toy by a pet lover than someone else driven insane by 24/7 barking and tossing in bait, which does happen in Aus, Stirchy. All moot now though. The owners were probably reported and the dog was taken away to be destroyed. I blame irresponsible owners, not the dogs.
WTH!!! The puppy would be destroyed for barking?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
WTH!!! The puppy would be destroyed for barking?
Depends on how many noise complaints Council receives and if the owners dont comply with the order to do something about the noise pollution.

My dog started at about 2am, Matt. He needed to go out to poop. I was straight up unlike some people over the back who bought a puppy recently and leave it locked outside where it distress barks for hours. Normal barking I can handle but this poor thing sounds miserable so I've started throwing tennis balls over the fence.
They leave a puppy outside? On a tether?
I knew a guy who saw a dog tied up in a garden, even in the rain and frost, one day he went into the garden and untied the dog, the owner came out shouting and this guy just calmly walked away with the dog, he's kept him as his own pet and the dog is clean and happy now,and spoilt rotten too!

I dont know why some people get pets and treat them like that.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
1. Drivers in Connecticut, where I live, who make a legal right-hand turn on a red light, but don't look to see if a pedestrian (me) is crossing the street. This happens to me at least once a day.

2. People on the street (mostly drug addicts & drug dealers) who tell me to have a blessed day. Sorry, but only my priest can bless my day.

3. People who mooch around me at Dunkin' Donuts & on the street. Looking for a free coffee, bus fare, whatever.

4. Barking dogs of any kind. Makes me mental.

5. People with dogs who do not take them for walks. Totally makes me mental.

6. My neighbor who, without fail, when he sees me on the street says Stirchley, is that you?

7. My husband in many ways. He's just now replaced the light bulb on our stairs. Only took him 2 years.

8. People who don't listen to what I'm saying. They hear me, but they are not listening.

9. People who flatter me. Makes me cringe.

10. People with loud voices.

I TOTALLY know what you mean!!!!
Cats really piss me off too. And bug lights!? I HATE YELLOW!! btw, I really like your avatar!

>=P~

ok. I'm going to run and hide now.

But for seriously, I really get annoyed by casual drivers in the left lane. That gets my blood pressure up probably more than anything. If you're not passing, or turning within the next mile then GTFO!!!

• People who cut you off on the highway or risk you harm by some other aggressive driving stunt then flip you off when you honk the horn to let them know "hey... you do see this vehicle here in the lane you're crossing over into, right? If not, here's a passive beep to get your attention before you destroy my fender. Wait. You did what with my mom?"
  • Braking without turn signals.
  • Drivers that do not enter a turn lane until the end of that lane, effectively attempting a turn from the straight lane.
  • Drivers that are simply cruising along without a care in the world, 5-10mph under the posted speed limit to only then notice you are trying to pass and speed up because now they have some comparison of relative speed, rather than looking at their odometer from time to time.
  • Modified exhaust on pickup trucks. I'm in rural Alabama and that loud flapping **** is rampant. I know it's the official farmer's boy mating call, but there's enough deadbeat baby daddies floating their goods in the gene pool out here. Knock that off.
  • Babies in a theater. I'm ok with random abandoned babies just flopping around the lobby floor. As long as they don't get in my way, I'm good. I mean parents that bring their baby into a theater show... with a carrier. The ones that aren't even crawling yet. Especially adult-theme action movies. Not so much for my enjoyment, though it is annoying to hear a child cry during a movie, but for the kid's hearing!!!
  • Individual plastic candy wrappers in a theater.
  • People who try to vocally solve plot points in a forced whisper louder than their regular speaking voice ...in a theater.
  • Movies where the character "who-dunnit" doesn't even appear to the audience until he/she is revealed to be be criminal.
  • Paul W. S. Anderson.
  • Being interrupted mid-word. Not mid-sentence, but word. I mean, at least wait for a natural pause.
  • Jeff Dunham
I'm sure there's more.

LOL at the baby dddy mating call. You never disappoint, ynwtf

I stopped going to movie theaters years ago. Nothing worse than some idiot yapping away in the row directly behind me.

Drivers who race through kerbside puddles on a rainy day & completely soak me.

Phony people who call for donations. Calling me sweetie means nothing to me.

Autocycles & the like who race down my street at the weekend in droves. You guys just wait until we get our speed bump!

* People who send indecipherable emails & texts & then blame it on their iPhone. Ever heard of proof-reading?

* People who confuse its and it's.

* Ditto your and you're. Are contractions that hard to understand?

* People who say the amount of people rather than the number of people.

Drivers using their fones while driving! It's illegal here in the UK.
Illegal here as well but dumb dumbs still do it.

Illegal here as well but dumb dumbs still do it.
I sometimes wear a high visability jacket when i finish work, when drivers using their fones see this they can't put their fones down quick enough, i presume they think i'm a cop.

LOL Dannii. Good thinking.

I once saw a cop I knew in her car, phone in one hand and a hamburger in the other. When I pointed at her she waved at me. What.The.Hell.

LOL Dannii. Good thinking.

I once saw a cop I knew in her car, phone in one hand and a hamburger in the other. When I pointed at her she waved at me. What.The.Hell.
Shocking!😠. There was a cop in our newspapers recently playing on the swings in a park, he had his full uniform on too, it was funny,he was really enjoying himself!

Shocking!😠. There was a cop in our newspapers recently playing on the swings in a park, he had his full uniform on too, it was funny,he was really enjoying himself!
She was actually a good friend of mine.

People who are ok with gays but hate people with fetishes.
LOL. How many people do you meet like that on a daily basis?

The Placebo effect.
Not sure what that means.

Not knowing which religion is the right one.
Catholicism.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
And similarly, people who don't know the difference between "everything" and "anything". I see "Everything on this table - ONLY $1" signs at garage sales and flea markets all the time, but what they really mean is "Anything on this table - ONLY $1".

It's illegal here in the U.S. too, but people use their phones even when they're driving right next to a police car. As stupid as the drivers are, I blame the police just as much for not giving those people tickets for doing it.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Politics, religion, official threads that aren't official threads, just about all sports analysts or commentators.

I would love to have a job that I was right about 20% of the time, worked one day a year, and got paid millions of dollars to do so. Unfortunately, I'm not Mel Kiper Jr., I work in the aircraft industry. Glad to see ESPN is finally paying the price for employing these talking heads.

And similarly, people who don't know the difference between "everything" and "anything". I see "Everything on this table - ONLY $1" signs at garage sales and flea markets all the time, but what they really mean is "Anything on this table - ONLY $1".

It's illegal here in the U.S. too, but people use their phones even when they're driving right next to a police car. As stupid as the drivers are, I blame the police just as much for not giving those people tickets for doing it.
The penalty for using a fone while driving has doubled here in the UK, if it was up to me it would be an instant driving ban, i see first hand the damage caused by road accidents.