Israel or the Palestinians: Who do you support?

Tools    

??
32.73%
18 votes
Israel
38.18%
21 votes
The Palestinians
29.09%
16 votes
I have no opinion
55 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Yea, I thought you'd have nothing to source.

Review the thread. I source my claims.
Gimmee some time, man.

I mean Geez - it's information that's been stated many times by numerous officials from many countries including the President of Israel, international terror investigators and UN representatives.

Just today I was watching a news show where a Palestinian spokesman confirmed that aid money is given to Palestinian attackers (or their families) who stab Israelis at random on the street and who commit suicide bombings as part of a "legal" government stipend, but his caveat was that these mass murderers of innocent random people are not terrorists but are "freedom-fighting martyrs" - and that is why they and their families are rewarded for their psychotic Islamic-Terrorist homicides.
Still waiting for the proof.

Don't wait up my friend.

(I'm currently watching the coverage of the latest terror attack, but don't worry, it probably has nothing to do with the exact same genocidal ideology adhered to by those honorable and always-true-to-their-word Palestinians since it is a "religion of peace" that is always tolerant and never does anything violent... outside of global terrorism in over 50 countries, 1400 years of war, rape and conquest, and non-stop mass murder of innocent children that is).

Here's some testimony about funding terrorism. Here's an example of Israel aiding the Palestinian economy, even though it may indirectly benefit Hamas.

There's also the fact that Palestinian leaders openly cheer the attackers on:

"We welcome every drop of blood spilled in Jerusalem. This is pure blood, clean blood, blood on its way to Allah," Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas stated last September on Palestinian television. "With the help of Allah, every martyr will be in heaven, and every wounded will get his reward."
Were you really asking, or is every criticism just questioned reflexively?

Also, not sure how to square that "I source my claims" thing with that whole bit where you accused donnie of lying about his facts, until he sourced them, at which point you just cited a different statistic entirely.

Here's some testimony about funding terrorism. Here's an example of Israel aiding the Palestinian economy, even though it may indirectly benefit Hamas.

There's also the fact that Palestinian leaders openly cheer the attackers on:

"We welcome every drop of blood spilled in Jerusalem. This is pure blood, clean blood, blood on its way to Allah," Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas stated last September on Palestinian television. "With the help of Allah, every martyr will be in heaven, and every wounded will get his reward."
Were you really asking, or is every criticism just questioned reflexively?

Also, not sure how to square that "I source my claims" thing with that whole bit where you accused donnie of lying about his facts, until he sourced them, at which point you just cited a different statistic entirely.
For the record, he cited a battle. I cited the entire conflict from the same source.

And yes I was asking.

Don't wait up my friend.

(I'm currently watching the coverage of the latest terror attack, but don't worry, it probably has nothing to do with the exact same genocidal ideology adhered to by those honorable and always-true-to-their-word Palestinians since it is a "religion of peace" that is always tolerant and never does anything violent... outside of global terrorism in over 50 countries, 1400 years of war, rape and conquest, and non-stop mass murder of innocent children that is).
Oh so this is now about how Islam is the true evil right?

Don't wait up my friend.

I won't my friend. I knew you cant produce evidence of all those conspiracy theories.

And it seems no one in this thread is going to call you out on it except me.

You know quite frankly I don't respect anyone who says Muslims are Nazis.

That's grade A ********.
I didn't say that. I condemn the ideology, not every individual that happened to be born into it.

I don't condemn those intelligent and rational enough to turn their back on the irrational hatred for those who are different that is inherent and preached within fundamentalist islam. I don't condemn Muslims who honestly call the ideology out for its faults and inconsistencies as relate to coexisting peacefully with the rest of the world. I don't condemn Muslims who call for reform. I don't condemn those Muslims who are declared Apostates because they suggested a new outlook for Islam that includes peaceful co-existence, but who then have fatwa declared against them since Islam believes Apostates must be put to death.

See, it's quite easy to love people, but not love the dogmas, tenets or ideologies that tell them they have to be a lesser human being, or be subjected to slavery or rape, or murdered for their own personal lifestyle or beliefs.

If anything I am the champion of Muslims oppressed and brutalized by their unenlightened, barbaric cult of destroyed-personal-rights and dismemberment.

I compared the two ideologies as they do have extremely similar stated goals and motives.

I love peaceful Muslims, but hate the fascist ideology of Islam in the same way I love peaceful Germans but hate the fascist ideology of WWII-era, Third Reich Nazism. I can similarly criticize absolutely heinous parts of Roman Catholicism and its history while absolutely loving and respecting the vast majority of modern practicing Catholics.

Get it?

You know quite frankly I don't respect anyone who says Muslims are Nazis.

That's grade A ********.
I didn't say that. I condemn the ideology, not every individual that happened to be born into it.

I don't condemn those intelligent and rational enough to turn their back on the irrational hatred for those who are different that is inherent and preached within fundamentalist islam. I don't condemn Muslims who honestly call the ideology out for its faults and inconsistencies as relate to coexisting peacefully with the rest of the world. I don't condemn Muslims who call for reform. I don't condemn those Muslims who are declared Apostates because they suggested a new outlook for Islam that includes peaceful co-existence, but who then have fatwa declared against them since Islam believes Apostates must be put to death.

See, it's quite easy to love people, but not love the dogmas, tenets or ideologies that tell them they have to be a lesser human being, or be subjected to slavery or rape, or murdered for their own personal lifestyle or beliefs.

If anything I am the champion of Muslims oppressed and brutalized by their unenlightened, barbaric cult of destroyed-personal-rights and dismemberment.

I compared the two ideologies as they do have extremely similar stated goals and motives.

I love peaceful Muslims, but hate the fascist ideology of Islam in the same way I love peaceful Germans but hate the fascist ideology of WWII-era, Third Reich Nazism. I can similarly criticize absolutely heinous parts of Roman Catholicism and its history while absolutely loving and respecting the vast majority of modern practicing Catholics.

Get it?
So basically it's islam your way or the highway.

So tolerant of you.

So tolerant of you.
Well yes. Because the "my way" you are describing includes international law that mandates that no group, philosophy, ideology or religion can just try to indiscriminately kill all those they feel are different. "My way" incorporates the agreed upon, established moral and legal systems of free nations and cultures that do not allow murder at random.

It's not really "my way" - it's "our way," referring to the shared standards of foundational morality and justice systems of the developed world. So if Islam can't seem to comply with the same standards of simple ethical behavior that the rest of the world's religions do, (and it's quite obvious they can't as they continually break the first and primary rule of every known justice system: thou shalt not murder - meaning no one may kill an innocent human being for no justifiable reason) then they will face repercussions.

So tolerant of you.
Well yes. Because the "my way" you are describing includes international law that mandates that no group, philosophy, ideology or religion can just try to indiscriminately kill all those they feel are different. "My way" incorporates the agreed upon, established moral and legal systems of free nations and cultures that do not allow murder at random.

It's not really "my way" - it's "our way," referring to the shared standards of foundational morality and justice systems of the developed world. So if Islam can't seem to comply with the same standards of simple ethical behavior that the rest of the world's religions do, (and it's quite obvious they can't as they continually break the first and primary rule of every known justice system: thou shalt not murder - meaning no one may kill an innocent human being for no justifiable reason) then they will face repercussions.
You're so benevolent. Too bad that post where you said Muslims are equal to nazis got deleted.

He also said Jesus was an Aryan fighter.

"Hitler claimed that he continued to believe in an active Deity, and in one public speech, he stated that he held Jesus in high esteem as an "Aryan fighter" who struggled against Jewry"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reli...f_Adolf_Hitler

But I'm not going to become a conspiracy theorist and align Hitler with Christianity like you want to do with Islam.

I have reported your post for clear and utter lunacy and I hope you take your meds today.

For the record, he cited a battle. I cited the entire conflict from the same source.

And yes I was asking.
Again: I cited the conflict since it was the example Matt chose

And what you cited still disproved his claim

:eyeroll:

Excuse me. The claim was that Israel sends aid to Gaza. I'm still waiting for proof of that. Don't try and change the subject.
Oh here and here. I misunderstood the discusion

"Hitler claimed that he continued to believe in an active Deity, and in one public speech, he stated that he held Jesus in high esteem as an "Aryan fighter" who struggled against Jewry"

But I'm not going to become a conspiracy theorist and align Hitler with Christianity like you want to do with Islam.

I have reported your post for clear and utter lunacy and I hope you take your meds today.
Mmmm... meds.
At least we're agreed that my addiction is not a "disease"!

You're so benevolent. Too bad that post where you said Muslims are equal to nazis got deleted.
Well, yeah, but so did the post where you told him that "people like him" supported Hitler, so getting high and mighty on this point seems strange.

Mmmm... meds.
At least we're agreed that my addiction is not a "disease"!
Saying that Hitler was allied with muslims (who he persecuted as well mind you) is not addiction my friend, it's stupidity.

The thread has turned into an anti-islamic conspiracy thread.

I will again defer to Yodas judgement.

Well, yeah, but so did the post where you told him that "people like him" supported Hitler, so getting high and mighty on this point seems strange.
So you are going to let that Hitler+Islam post stand?

I agree. This isn't the topic, and I'm going to insist people take the discussion elsewhere, if they continue discussing it.

No, but I'm deleting it largely because it's off topic. I want to be clear that I'm not just going to delete any Hitler/Nazi comparison, whether it's offensive or even entirely fair. People are free to criticize beliefs. The big line of demarcation here is whether a comparison like this is made towards an individual rather than a belief. That's always going to be removed, though criticism merely invoking the idea for an ideology may not.

I agree. This isn't the topic, and I'm going to insist people take the discussion elsewhere, if they continue discussing it.

No, but I'm deleting it largely because it's off topic. I want to be clear that I'm not just going to delete any Hitler/Nazi comparison, whether it's offensive or even entirely fair. People are free to criticize beliefs. The big line of demarcation here is whether a comparison like this is made towards an individual rather than a belief. That's always going to be removed, though criticism merely invoking the idea for an ideology may not.

I think drawing a connection between Hitler and Muslims (itself implying that Muslims subscribe to Hitler's ideology) complete with flyers and what not is really outlandish and deserves a deletion based on the fact that it spreads hate, but regardless of the reasons, I'm glad it was taken down.