The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Legend in my own mind
When do you open? I am due in Bangor next month.

Unregistered User
When do you open? I am due in Bangor next month.

Are you really? Where are you staying? I'm showing 12 Angry Men on 18th May then not 100% sure what date/film next month. It will be a Thursday night though so most likely 22nd or 29th. What dates are you over?

Legend in my own mind
Are you really? Where are you staying? I'm showing 12 Angry Men on 18th May then not 100% sure what date/film next month. It will be a Thursday night though so most likely 22nd or 29th. What dates are you over?
We are over the 30th to the 3rd. Will be staying with some friends in Bangor and also some in Donaghadee

Been doing a lot of walking, this spring. Even on my lunch hour, which is when the above pic was taken. Last Saturday I did a five hour and fifteen minute, fourteen mile hike! *whew*
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I just wanted to pay a bit of respect to the midi controlled wind instrument. See it in all its glory here..fully buff..ready to take on any instrument sound wiht the simple act of breathing intently.

Been doing a lot of walking, this spring. Even on my lunch hour, which is when the above pic was taken. Last Saturday I did a five hour and fifteen minute, fourteen mile hike! *whew*
Wait, you did all those miles in THAT shirt? .

I keep trying to figure out who "Holden Pike" (or the guy in his photos) reminds me of - it's an amalgam of famous people, but it finally occurred to me - (there's a little bit of a young John Goodman in there) but there is a strong element of Victor Buono in him. He's obviously a lot better looking & thinner (Holden, that is). But imagine that expression on "King Tut" on the old Batman TV show!

You ready? You look ready.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Wanted to introduce myself properly. My name's Adam. I like films, music, food, travelling, comedy. I'm from the UK. I work making corporate videos. Here's me in Saigon eating phở.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Wanted to introduce myself properly. My name's Adam. I like films, music, food, travelling, comedy. I'm from the UK. I work making corporate videos. Here's me in Saigon eating phở.

OMG sriracha!!! My new best friend. I love that stuff.

That's his favorite spot. Its sunny outside. He's laying there right now. Big baby...