Guys to Swoon Over

Tools    

What do you mean Russ lost his way? Do you mean his band or something? I've never heard his music.
I meant that he made some very mediocre movies after having made some great ones. IIRC, he went to pieces somewhat after his estrangement from his wife. Or ex-wife now perhaps. It can happen to anyone.

Walter Goggins. He was fantastic. I might have cried in THAT scene with Tig. Beautiful and very sensitively done.
Walter Goggins was fantastic in The Shield, which was a great show. Now he's in an idiotic HBO show about vice principals unless it's already been cancelled.
Walter as Boyd Crowder in Justified. Fantastic!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Omg he does a perfect idiot.

LMAO. That her did. That character was great.

he's also really good in Red Hill, an Aussie western vigilante movie

I think he's our best actor of his generation. Loved him in The King;s Speech. I swoon for his acting.
I liked him in Shine and he was fantastic as Walsingham in Elizabeth .

I liked him in Shine and he was fantastic as Walsingham in Elizabeth .
Shine was the first movie I saw him in. I swooned. What an actor.

Russell Crowe has definitely been in some less than stellar roles recently (Noah, Man of Steel, The Man With the Iron Fists, Winter's Tale. Also The Mummy looks like it's going to be terrible), but I wouldn't go so far as to say he's "lost his way."

I also quite liked him in The Nice Guys and I thought The Water Diviner was very good.

Russell Crowe has definitely been in some less than stellar roles recently (Noah, Man of Steel, The Man With the Iron Fists, Winter's Tale. Also The Mummy looks like it's going to be terrible), but I wouldn't go so far as to say he's "lost his way."

I also quite liked him in The Nice Guys and I thought The Water Diviner was very good.
I heard Noah was pretty poor and didnt realise he was in The Mummy remake, or maybe I just forgot.
His chemistry with Gosling in Nice Guys I thought was excellent, especially when he broke his arm and made him scream LOL.

I wouldn't go so far as to say he's "lost his way."
You're slightly misquoting me. I said he "lost his way a bit" in the past tense. Quite different from saying he's lost his way in the present tense.

Making a motion to rework this thread into the Gregory Peck Fan Club.

Nathan Darrow. Took a bullet for Frank Underwood & played Madoff's son in The Wizard of Lies.

Nathan Darrow. Took a bullet for Frank Underwood & played Madoff's son in The Wizard of Lies.
Someone mentions him, finally. I think he is the most delicious face in House of Cards.

Someone mentions him, finally. I think he is the most delicious face in House of Cards.
You do know he is out of the show now?

You do know he is out of the show now?
Yes, I do. I should have said he was ^^