THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

So no one thought this was funny. I'm the ONLY ONE who thought this was funny.
I thought it was pretty funny. But the kind of funny I couldn't really add to by saying anything.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I couldn't do it. I had to turn it off
It's a very nasty story - says the masochist who watched it a few times and cried each time. I dont blme you for not finishing it.

I need a cup of tea. *walks away crying*

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
So I'm watching A Serbian Film to see what all the hoo-ha is/was about. About an hour in, nearly threw up. Highly doubt I'll finish it
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
@Yoda I've got an idea.

It would've been cool if you could see your top repped posts.

Sorry Derek. May she R.I.P.
Thanks Mark! really appreciate it

Sorry to hear - heartfelt commiserations Derek!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
My grandma just past away one hour ago... d*mn this is hard to swallow
So sorry, Derek. Never easy to take.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
My grandma just past away one hour ago... d*mn this is hard to swallow

@Derek Vinyard

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. I know this is a difficult time for you, but I hope you and your family are doing okay.

Tried to make a cohesive album out of a bunch of old stuff. Turned into a 7 track ambient mess with one (maybe two) actual songs.

Tried to make a cohesive album out of a bunch of old stuff. Turned into a 7 track ambient mess with one (maybe two) actual songs.
Easily fixed - turn it into a single

Sad to hear, Derek. Been through it myself a while ago. Three times within too years no less, as you may have read.

But one or ten, losing someone is never fun. It's a hard thing and it can really take its toll on you. Keep your head up man.

Easily fixed - turn it into a single
Would feel like an even bigger mess as a single, since there are differing segments. Easier to just cut the segments up and call them songs!

Not done! I'm reordering and subtracting from it, it's just gonna be an EP. When I'm done and have a cover I'll put it on Soundcloud or something. And it'll stay there until I don't like it anymore, and then I'll delete it and it'll be lost in time.

Water main broke in town. Right outside my house by the looks of it. MDC crew has been here for hours & we expect no water until midnight. The noise is horrendous.