Kevin Spacey Interview about Glengarry Glen Ross Pacino Insult Scene

Tools    

I remember watching a video of an interview a while back where Kevin Spacey recounts the way Pacino told the sound folk to not record while the cameras rolled to get footage for the famous insult scene ("you're here to help us, not **** us up!") and then started to personally attach Spacey so the reaction could be that much more realistic. I remember something along the lines of Spacey recounting Pacino saying "we all know what you did to get this job" and then afterwards when Spacey was let in on what had happened and asked Pacino how he knew it was going to work, Pacino said something along the lines of "everyone is guilty, if I walked up to a random person on the street and said 'hey, I know what you did' they'd have the same look you did"

Does anyone remember this interview and where to find it?

I remember watching a video of an interview a while back where Kevin Spacey recounts the way Pacino told the sound folk to not record while the cameras rolled to get footage for the famous insult scene ("you're here to help us, not **** us up!") and then started to personally attach Spacey so the reaction could be that much more realistic. I remember something along the lines of Spacey recounting Pacino saying "we all know what you did to get this job" and then afterwards when Spacey was let in on what had happened and asked Pacino how he knew it was going to work, Pacino said something along the lines of "everyone is guilty, if I walked up to a random person on the street and said 'hey, I know what you did' they'd have the same look you did"

Does anyone remember this interview and where to find it?
Sorry I can't help but that is a fantastic story and knowing about it makes the scene even better . He's right, Pacino. It's bound to unsettle someone. Christ knows what they were doing to Jonathan Pryce.