Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

A good movie that, with its non-stop action, masks Keanu Reeves' lack of acting depth enough to be believable

Letter from an Unknown Woman (1948)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

“I was cured, all right!”
Finally the weekend is here.

One of the best films of 2016!

I want to watch a lot more this weekend but hell, it's just two days...

I am watching Spider Man (2002) tonight. I love this movie and liked it from my childhood and on that time I have also wanted the abilities like spiderman. Still, I like to watch this movie again and again.

Captain Fantastic

I'm watching this film as per the participation in The 13TH Hall of Fame but this is not the only reason as it looks like a pretty decent picture.

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=48960

Finally the weekend is here.

One of the best films of 2016!

I want to watch a lot more this weekend but hell, it's just two days...
how was The Handmaiden? I meant to see it but was kind of skeptic about that.

“I was cured, all right!”
how was The Handmaiden? I meant to see it but was kind of skeptic about that.
The Handmaiden is a masterclass cinema.
The cinematography is top notch, great actors and beautifully directed by Park Chan-wook.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

I'm not getting it. Not sure if it's because I just find Bosworth deadpan in everything or if I'm just not enjoying the movie. I had to take a break. All the actors are irritating me so far apart from Gish, and she hasnt had much screen time. Maybe I'm just not in the right mood for this.

Haven't seen a Fincher flick in a while

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.