Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

The most loathsome of all goblins
Maika's great, dadgumblah. Love The Guest and It Follows, though in the former, Dan Stevens is the true crush-worthy discovery (or, re-discovery for me).
The Guest was incredible, saw it for the first time a few nights ago. And yeah, he's a fine-looking specimen. I love his voice

This might just do nobody any good.
Dan Stevens is life. Dan Stevens is love.

Antje Traue, aka evil Kryptonian lady from Man of Steel.

Lucy Boynton from Sing Street.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
LMAO @ Tim Minchin!!!

I now have an ear worm. It's a tad early to go skipping up the hallway singing ONLY A GINGER, CAN CALL ANOTHER GINGER GINGER. I dont think Mr Dani would be impressed.

His stuff's too damn catchy -- everything he does is an earworm!

His stuff's too damn catchy -- everything he does is an earworm!
He's great. I love him. I salute my fellow Ginger.

Anne Hathaway

Jennifer Carpenter (from "Dexter")

Rosemarie DeWitt

Anisa George

BOP, Julie London was so fine. I mainly remember her from the TV show Emergency! but I knew she was a singer as well. She was one of a rare breed.
If not for the series, I probably never would have heard of her. It's still one of my all-time favorite shows.

Ah, escapist, I see you must like the film Rachel Getting Married as everybody but Jennifer Carpenter are involved with that movie. Was it a good flick? Anyway, they are all beautiful. I've had a thing for Rosemarie DeWitt for about two years now. She is quite the looker, and a good actress! By the way, welcome to the boards!

I loved the Tim Minchin video by the way. But since I'm married to a ginge...um, a redhead, I tend to prefer them and I thought I'd post a fairly popular one on these boards who is in a movie, Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2 out at your local cinema now.

Karen Gillan:

As Matt Smith said "She's a 10". He also said she was "Mad as a box of cats" so that balances out nicely.

The lovely Lizzy Caplan.
Now you're talking.

I remember seeing her in New Girl very early in the series and thinking "Who's that?" It was funny to then find out she'd been Janis Ian in Mean Girls – she was great in that.

This might just do nobody any good.
Caplan is up there with Mary Elizabeth Winstead in the list actresses who are adept at everything they do but never seem to get the recognition they deserve for it.

Caplan is up there with Mary Elizabeth Winstead in the list actresses who are adept at everything they do but never seem to get the recognition they deserve for it.
Yeah, maybe that's true.

I loved her in True Blood.

Kristin Bauer van Straten . I always liked a strong and bold beauty.

The queen of snark. What was her line about the fairy vagina?

The queen of snark. What was her line about the fairy vagina?
She certainly had the best lines. I think this is the one you are thinking of (sorry not sure if it is geo blocked for you):

"I am so over Sookie and her precious fairy vagina...and her unbelievably stupid name!! F--k Sookie!!!"

LOL That's the one, D.

Honeykid, nice choice with Lizzy Caplan. She's a beautiful woman and fine actress. I remember, after seeing her in Cloverfield, finding out that she was Janis Ian in Mean Girls, where she was hilarious. My favorite line of hers from that movie:

D_chatterley, Kristin Bauer van Straten is very nice-looking. I've never seen but a few episodes of the first season of True Blood and if she was in it, I can't remember. I do remember Lizzy Caplan in it, though.