The 13TH Hall of Fame

Tools    

You contacted me privately at first though and i made a comment about you (you as in a third person i obviously didn't say Citizen) being the third person to contact me about him. Citizen, decided to say later on that it was him it absolutely had nothing to do with me and i would never do that.
Yes, several of us sent you PMs (including me) about our thoughts on Guap not watching the noms, then I posted what I though of Guap's actions. You didn't post any of the PMs, I said you were trustworthy in my last post.

I'm not sure what I have to do with you and Blix?

Also i didn't ask for anyone's opinion: i got two messages right away from different members saying they don't think he watches the films, including the threat to drop out.
That's right. I PMed you and said I didn't think Guap was watching the films either. Latter I posted that I had said that I didn't think Guap was watching the films, confirming I was one of the people who didn't trust Guap.

But what does any of this have do with Blix joining?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Great reviews of The Hunt and Dead Poets', Cam and Edar.

Flesh and Blood

@Blix the Goblin nomination.

It's been a while but I really enjoyed that.

The comment was about me absolutely not ever divulging details of PM's i recieve so your comment was pretty jarring, whatever tho, i just misunderstood.
It's no problem. I was having a go at myself for being paranoid the other day about being an interloper in the thread and thinking I would upset people if I gave reviews of movies I've seen. I was just mucking about because my initial reaction to your post was that maybe the complaints were about me. All is good. Let's hug it out and carry on.

The most loathsome of all goblins
I was going to go with Ken Russell's The Devils, but it's not an easy film to find in its uncensored form.

As my first hall of fame pick, I wanted to go with something delightfully repugnant

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
amazing genuine review Ed!
Loved that review. Cheers.
Great reviews of The Hunt and Dead Poets', Cam and Edar.
THANKS ALL!!!
Need to watch some of these so I can catch up on a number of reviews lol

and Blix joining sounds like a great idea. Been AGES (when it first came out) since I saw Flesh and Blood, should be fun!!! Thanks, @Camo!!

I was going to go with Ken Russell's The Devils, but it's not an easy film to find in its uncensored form.

As my first hall of fame pick, I wanted to go with something delightfully repugnant
I've seen The Devils, very unique and very good.

I have Flesh & Blood on my watchlist already, but was planning on seeing Turkish Delight first, which I'm having trouble finding.

I've seen The Devils, very unique and very good.

I have Flesh & Blood on my watchlist already, but was planning on seeing Turkish Delight first, which I'm having trouble finding.
Turkish Delight has been sitting in my queue for a while now. I've already "found it" if you want me to PM you.

I don't think I've ever even heard of Flesh and Blood. I hope it's good.
I really liked it but going to have a rewatch to join in real time with the HOF and revisit this.

Buffalo '66

I went into it completely blind and was quite taken with it. A darkly comic "romance" between a self-loathing, despairing dreamer and an enigmatic but obviously strange girl. I found it funny, surprising and even touching at times. The part where he talks about the girl he was obsessed with actually made me a little emotional. I know what it's like to get stuck in your head, lost in your own fantasies while shut off from and even fearful of real human interaction, so I'm not lying when I say that some aspects of the film hit close to home. Also, I love Christina Ricci and she looked HOT in this movie. I mean, you certainly can't fault his taste in kidnap victims.

8.5/10