Sequels you would like to see

Tools    

The truth is in here
Kill Bill Vol. 3 is already happening. But personally I don't think it's a neccessary sequel.

Two prequels to One Point O were planned, which would have been so awesome to see. But they couldn't get them funded. What a shame!

Kick-Ass 3 I agree on, but not for the same reason. No, I loved the first Kick-Ass, but the second one was an incredible disappointment. It didn't have the magic, and the directing was completely off which should be no surprise since Matthew Faughan didn't return to the sequel. The Motherfu'cker was also incredibly annoying! He was way better as Red Mist, whereas here his character and his acting annoyed the crap out of me.
Just read the original comic version. It's so much better and I could see a good movie be made out of it.

Crocodile Dundee 4 - Just to give Paul Hogan something more to do. It also could make the acting return for Linda Kozlowski!

Pretty sure this is not the first thread on this subject, but since it's here, I'm still hoping against hope that Mel Brooks will bring us History of the World Part II.

Neil Blomkamp should've done District 10 instead of Elysium and Chappie.
Evil Dead 2 would be nice. Mia ends up as a pretty cool protagonist, and Fede Alvarez did wonders with the first.

Secret Window

Johnny Depp was so amazing in the first one. Would love to see a sequel

not a sequel but more of a standalone story continuation for silver surfer (fantastic four villain), he deserves to have a nice film

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Crocodile Dundee 4 - Just to give Paul Hogan something more to do. It also could make the acting return for Linda Kozlowski!
While that would be interesting, sadly Hogan and Kozlowski are divorced.

I would love to seea Raid 3, bring back Iko Uwais as Rama kicking more gangster butt with his silat style.

I totally agree with Dredd 2 and this will sound quite crazy, but this was I would like to see:

I would love to see a sequel to Jackie Chan's New Police Story, but make Nicholas Tse's character the main star where after what had transpired from the original, Chan is able to make Tse a cop and Chan would act more in a mentor role with Tse taking on a dangerous case in which can only turn to Chan for help.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Hogan and Kozlowski are divorced.

Correct. And yeah no - not seeing a sequel happening at all

“I was cured, all right!”

I would love to seea Raid 3, bring back Iko Uwais as Rama kicking more gangster butt with his silat style.
The Raid 3 will happen! Gareth already announced that and Iko will be back

A real sequel to The Mask with Jim Carrey. Seems he's not so staunch in not doing sequels these days so why not. Can't be any worse than that god awful Son of Mask movie. Always wanted one and there were plans for it shortly after the first one but I think talks with Carrey failed.

Last Friday IF and only IF they can get Tucker back as Smokey. I know some think the idea is stupid with middle aged stoners but I think that only makes the premise more funny.

Will never happen but any kind of sequel to Mighty Ducks 3. Would have preferred to have seen this when it was viable of course but hell even now I'd still to pay to see it. Don't care what the premise is as long as they can get most of the cast back. Their previous plots with the sport was pretty out there so I'm not really concerned how much it would make sense lol.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
A real sequel to The Mask with Jim Carrey. Seems he's not so staunch in not doing sequels these days so why not. Can't be any worse than that god awful Son of Mask movie. Always wanted one and there were plans for it shortly after the first one but I think talks with Carrey failed..
I read the other day he's sick. Not sure what's wrong.

Didn't know that. Hope it's nothing serious. I didn't necessarily mean it was something I wanted to see now but would love to see it one day with his more relaxed approach to doing sequels.