What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Legend in my own mind

One british pound. BARGAIN!!!!

I found a couple of my favourites at Target for 9$ each and I also brought Bad Boys for 7$ at Target which I have yet to see fully.

I brought these at a 3 for 10$ deal at my local video store. I haven't seen any of them yet.

I found a couple of my favourites at Target for 9$ each and I also brought Bad Boys for 7$ at Target which I have yet to see fully.

I brought these at a 3 for 10$ deal at my local video store. I haven't seen any of them yet.
Man that's pricey, I could get all these movies for under a fiver in charity shops, don't you have charity shops in the US?

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

It's RoboCop on Blu-ray. I doubt it needs explaining.

I liked it as a kid and thought it would be fun to revisit. The US Blu-ray is out of print and third-party sellers are charging $95.11+ for a used copy. This one was $9.28 with $4.53 worldwide shipping.

It's a fun '80s movie. It also has a better cover than what they gave us in the States.

It's Helter Skelter.

From Amazon because... it's Manhunter and the only good RoboCop sequel.

From eBay for $0.99 since the first one's on its way from Australia.

I have purchased off ebay the Jonathan Creek special The Grinning Man, Pretty Little Liars season 6, Red Dwarf season 11 and The Bill series 16 part 1, which is a replacement as, of my previous copy, one disc broke taking it out (and would have the two parter that was the last appearance of Burnside in the series) and another is going funny (and would have another pivotal 2 parter that really kicks off the start of the "Don Beech scandal" storyline, making getting a replacement essential in my eyes!).

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I was at a swap meet this weekend, and I bought some DVDs for 50 cents each.

Roger & Me (1989)
The Phillie Phanatic Goes Hollywood (2006)
The Truman Show (1998)
Click (2006)
Fight Club (1999)
Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode II (2008)

Glee (Season 3)
House M.D. (Season 4)

Did I pre-order the Blu-ray of Fargo from Amazon yesterday? You betcha. 'Cause, hey, it's Fargo and it's high time I upgraded from my DVD.